*****The Official Champions vs Alashkert Thread*****

graeme_4

knocked St Johnstone out a few years ago but that is hardly surprising from other Scottish clubs

This will be the first time and Armenian team have made the groups stages in Europe (losers go into conference)

They will not be mugs but we have more than enough experience and class to see them off on Thursday making the 2nd leg more of a formality

Who was the commentator for the Malmo game? He covers the BT games as well I think.

There's the guy we've had for most of the past 2 seasons that is awful, I want to say Rob something. Hopefully he doesn't get anywhere near us again.

The guy who did the Malmo game (Rory Hamilton maybe?) has been decent I think.

Hopefully an early goal in this one and we can score 3 or 4 to kill it quickly.

5 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I think if Bassey doesn’t start it makes a mockery of ‘competition for places’. Barisic has been honking and Bassey came in and had a stormer. If he doesn’t keep his place now we’d be as well not having a squad. 

Goldson still gets played... 

42 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Somehow I wish we played the away leg first, then we’d know what  we have to do, we need a convincing win at Ibrox.

Didn't we just try that and fucked it up?

Feeling very confident about this tie. Kamara back for the second leg.

1 hour ago, dbyst said:

anybody on here not been able to purchase ticket for this? 

I'm on CCCS and have been trying all weekend to get it with no luck, it just says sold out on website. 

If you’re on Cccs the money should already have been taken you don’t need to do anything 

5 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

If you’re on Cccs the money should already have been taken you don’t need to do anything 

no money taken and nothing in purchase history either, I've emailed them twice and no response, it's a fuckin shambles mate, if i don't get a ticket for this then what is the point in being on CCCS. 

24 minutes ago, dbyst said:

no money taken and nothing in purchase history either, I've emailed them twice and no response, it's a fuckin shambles mate, if i don't get a ticket for this then what is the point in being on CCCS. 

Mate I got an email today with a link to make my ST payment, I paid it on Saturday with a £20 late payment fee because they never took it when it was meant to come out 🤣

utter shambles 

I give up with it can’t be arsed anymore, to much hassle, if my cards not activated when I try to use it I’m done they can keep my money but I won’t be back. To much stress for something that should be straight forward. Take money on the dates they say it’s not fucking rocket science but some how these twats manage to make it a drama.

16 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate I got an email today with a link to make my ST payment, I paid it on Saturday with a £20 late payment fee because they never took it when it was meant to come out 🤣

utter shambles 

I give up with it can’t be arsed anymore, to much hassle, if my cards not activated when I try to use it I’m done they can keep my money but I won’t be back. To much stress for something that should be straight forward. Take money on the dates they say it’s not fucking rocket science but some how these twats manage to make it a drama.

They billed you another score because of their own mistake? 

I really hope the club will see what's going on in the last week and improve the customer service in terms of availability and response rate x100 of what it is. The SLO is on a pay rise if we make the Europa stages :fishing:

31 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

They billed you another score because of their own mistake? 

I really hope the club will see what's going on in the last week and improve the customer service in terms of availability and response rate x100 of what it is. The SLO is on a pay rise if we make the Europa stages :fishing:

Billed me another score and are now sending me another link to pay £327 saying the £20 fee has been removed. I made a payment of £327 + the £20 on Saturday, they’re now trying to double charge me

36 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Billed me another score and are now sending me another link to pay £327 saying the £20 fee has been removed. I made a payment of £327 + the £20 on Saturday, they’re now trying to double charge me

If we weren't fans then we'd never use this kind of service again.