*****The Official Champions vs Alashkert Thread*****

graeme_4

2 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Anyone get a ticket to the boxing in GR? Absolute junkies, got an ass whoopin and chibbed out 👍

Saw everyone around standing up and looking over but I didn't get a glimpse of what happened?

5 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

4-3-3 aint working atm against teams who sit in,  we need to dump it imo against the teams who sit in.

Agreed. We played 4-2-3-1 end of last season and against dunfermline last Friday. It worked and we don't need a 3rd in midfield when teams sit in. 

Something like this going forward 

Davis Kamara 

Roofe Hagi Wright 

Morelos 

We could also setup with roofe and Morelos up top with Hagi in support. 

1 minute ago, left winger said:

1st half was absolute gash - only Bassey came out of it with any credit.

2nd half much better - Wright made a big difference and in the last 10/15 minutes Goldson started to look like a defender again.

Either half we need to remember that Alashkert are pish and we struggled badly 

3 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Saw everyone around standing up and looking over but I didn't get a glimpse of what happened?

From where i was it was 2 daftys turning round and shouting at a few guys about 4 rows back from them, shouting and wanting a square go then the guy directly behind them just smashed him them a bit of a scrap kicked off. Junkies got battered and then kevin costner and his mate carted them off 🤣 Everycunt was clappin for the guy that banjo'd one of them.

Euro nights always have mad cunts that randomly go to matches and act like bangers.

Just now, Swagger said:

Either half we need to remember that Alashkert are pish and we struggled badly 

Yeah, they’re not a good team, that’s for sure.

Doesn’t take away from the fact that we were miles better in the second half. And if we want to look more closely, Gerrard actually made an early substitution, and it worked.

Still a lot of improvement needed for Sunday, never mind next week. 

59 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Do you honestly think his crosses were good tonight?

He was a 5/10 tonight. Cunts have poor standards on here.

I’m guessing the criticism towards Bassey is really about who’s place he took 

Was ready for ripping my hair out that first half, so slow in the build up. Can anyone honestly tell me a team who've had major success from slow build up ? Second half was better a bit of intensity which was badly needed. Kent's either the best player on the park or absolutely shite, no in-between and far too often it's becoming the latter. Honestly done with Lundstram already, waste of a signing only positive is it's only a two year deal.

15 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Assuming Kent wearing the 32 Red kit was just a fuck up? :lol: 

Nothing to do with why we decided to sub him at half-time other than the fact he wasn't exactly at his best? :lol:

It’s either a fuck up or we have supply issues. One of the admins on FF was alluding to us having kit supply issues the other day.

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Tough decisions need made i’m afraid.

This team needs freshened up.

One of the big names need to be sold and some of the money needs reinvested.

Preferably Kent and i’ll say it again, we should be actively seeking to sell Aribo. The guy offers nothing when it matters.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

He was fucking awful 

Thank fuck it wasn’t just me.

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

Kent looks a totally different player.. as if something is going on in the background. Lundstram has a very long way to go in order to redeem himself. Im not sure he will get the time to do so, in all honesty. Unforgivable actions to get yourself sent off like that in a very important European game. Fuck knows what is up with Tav as well.. he looks shit scared to do anything and doesnt look half the player from last season. 

Have you not watched him the last three seasons?

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Thank fuck it wasn’t just me.

Have you not watched him the last three seasons?

Yes, but some of the touches this season are of my standard.. falling over the ball and generally dreadful. This is definitely the worst he has looked in a Rangers shirt.