*****The Official Champions vs Alashkert Thread*****

graeme_4

7 hours ago, Johnsey said:

Who was the commentator for the Malmo game? He covers the BT games as well I think.

There's the guy we've had for most of the past 2 seasons that is awful, I want to say Rob something. Hopefully he doesn't get anywhere near us again.

The guy who did the Malmo game (Rory Hamilton maybe?) has been decent I think.

Ben something???

Doonagain, that’s it. 👍

half time analysis with big Phil, something Mac ??? canni remember- it’s on the tip of my tongue 

• Clemdog changed the title to *****The Official Champions vs Alashkert Thread*****

RTV only, apparently

https://www.rangers.co.uk/article/alashkert-ticket-hospitality-rangerstv-and-matchday-programme-info/3sc8NRRy5k9YZBhlpOzc55

If you are unable to attend the match, it will be broadcast LIVE and EXCLUSIVELY on RangersTV around the world including the UK for £9.99. Clive Tyldesley will be on commentary joined by guest Stevie Smith on co-comms, with Neil McCann and Alex Rae in the RangersTV studio. Your match pass will also provide live access to Rangers Women v Manchester United at 5pm as they take on another of England’s big names.

44 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

European teams are no mugs, I think the idea of putting 4 or 5 by them and resting the squad for the second leg is getting a bit ahead of ourselves. 

Too right.....if it pans out that we get the chance, fair enough but to think these are just mugs for the taking is the sort of arrogance that has seen us lose to Progress et al

14 hours ago, dbyst said:

anybody on here not been able to purchase ticket for this? 

I'm on CCCS and have been trying all weekend to get it with no luck, it just says sold out on website. 

I'm on cccs, nothing in basket, no payment off.

Went on there and it'll let me put 3 tickets in basket, one adult and one each for my 2 boys. But when I go to cash out it refuses saying max 1 ticket. 

Never had a cccs issue before, and often got tickets for games this way fir non cccs home games.

Guess I'll be queuing up at 5pm on Thursday with hundreds of others at the TO. Shambles.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm on cccs, nothing in basket, no payment off.

Went on there and it'll let me put 3 tickets in basket, one adult and one each for my 2 boys. But when I go to cash out it refuses saying max 1 ticket. 

Never had a cccs issue before, and often got tickets for games this way fir non cccs home games.

Guess I'll be queuing up at 5pm on Thursday with hundreds of others at the TO. Shambles.

This sort of thing gives me the fear man. Bought a ticket this morning as a non season ticket holder, but half expect the club to have double sold the seat and for someone with an ST to show up half way through the game. Shambles.

48 minutes ago, Flatcap said:

Too right.....if it pans out that we get the chance, fair enough but to think these are just mugs for the taking is the sort of arrogance that has seen us lose to Progress et al

Us being arrogant and saying we could pump them will have no effect on the outcome of the game.  It’s only internet chat 

5-0 the Gers. 

5 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

European teams are no mugs, I think the idea of putting 4 or 5 by them and resting the squad for the second leg is getting a bit ahead of ourselves. 

Why do people think we should put 4 or 5 past them?

None of us know jack shit about them.

Hopefully we do them but we wont know what they're like till Thurs evening.

I don't think it's unrealistic for us to think we can put 4 or 5 past them. It probably won't be the case though as I'm sure they won't come and open up at Ibrox, they'll make it tough, probably dive all over the place and try and frustrate us.

2 or 3-0 is what I'm hoping for. Anything above that is a bonus.

3 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

I don't think it's unrealistic for us to think we can put 4 or 5 past them. It probably won't be the case though as I'm sure they won't come and open up at Ibrox, they'll make it tough, probably dive all over the place and try and frustrate us.

2 or 3-0 is what I'm hoping for. Anything above that is a bonus.

Spot on. The other significance is that this will be the last game of Kamara’s ridiculous suspension and the second last for Roofe. The fact that he misses both legs means that he’s a cert to start against the scum imo.

Two excellent players denied us which, when added to the loss of Jack in particular, has been a major handicap.

Full strength squad and we’d have beaten Malmö, no doubt in my mind.

3 hours ago, JM1872 said:

Anybody been on to buy tickets today? What’s the sales looking like so far?

been trying to get it all fuckin weekend checking every hour or so, went on today my ticket was in my basket, took about 5 mins. 

15 minutes ago, dbyst said:

been trying to get it all fuckin weekend checking every hour or so, went on today my ticket was in my basket, took about 5 mins. 

Aye got 2 tickets no bother mate. Plenty of seats left.

7 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

Aye got 2 tickets no bother mate. Plenty of seats left.

I'm on CCCS tho mate shouldn't have needed tae dae it, i thought the point of being on CCCS was so it just comes out automatically.