*****The Official Champions vs Alashkert Thread*****

graeme_4

13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Something not quite right throughout the team. Can't put my finger on it but they don't look fit enough. Going to be 35 degrees next week. The tie is not over and not ideal prep for OF either.

Having players arriving back at different points can't have helped, but most teams have to deal with that. I think it was Lundstram that noted covid cases during pre-season - given what we've seen, I do wonder how much that might have had an impact on some of the players. I've got to hope that it's something along those lines rather than a break in group harmony - something which would seem odd to have lost between winning the league and starting back.

3 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Kent looks a totally different player.. as if something is going on in the background. Lundstram has a very long way to go in order to redeem himself. Im not sure he will get the time to do so, in all honesty. Unforgivable actions to get yourself sent off like that in a very important European game. Fuck knows what is up with Tav as well.. he looks shit scared to do anything and doesnt look half the player from last season. 

From Champagne bubbles and winning the league- our team were fantastic and here's me thinking - add a few new players in the summer and the league will be ours again !

Certainly doesn't look this way - Kent is certainly not the same player, I think he wants away and I also think there are a couple of more players wanting the same - and bringing Lundstram to our club and the wages he is on, is probably causing friction - I hope to fuck, we can get this team back to winning ways and play as champions - but I am having some doubts !!!! 

Just now, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Apart from Bassey’s performance, Hagi’s second half show and Alfie’s goal there’s basically fuck awe positive tae shout about. Hopefully Gerrard tore them a new arsehole and if there’s those that don’t want to be here GTF. 

Wright ?? he came on and upped the performance of the team and got the fans back onside 

43 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Apart from Bassey’s performance, Hagi’s second half show and Alfie’s goal there’s basically fuck awe positive tae shout about. Hopefully Gerrard tore them a new arsehole and if there’s those that don’t want to be here GTF. 

Thought Aribo, Wright and Davis all played their hearts out. Helander and Goldson also pretty solid. 

17 hours ago, Rowley Birkin said:

does this do all the games and you can watch if you have a vpn?

Sorry mate, never noticed your post till this afternoon. Yes, I can get all the games (unofficially) with a vpn. Alternatively you can watch the domestic games free on the day after the game, usually screened at just after midnight. Done that a couple of times but it’s murder trying to avoid hearing or seeing the score line before watching.

21 minutes ago, Rob4th said:

Sorry mate, never noticed your post till this afternoon. Yes, I can get all the games (unofficially) with a vpn. Alternatively you can watch the domestic games free on the day after the game, usually screened at just after midnight. Done that a couple of times but it’s murder trying to avoid hearing or seeing the score line before watching.

cheers mate its just that the website doesn't make it clear that your actually getting the game live or a later transmission

id promise my mates id get it in this year so we can watch it rather than relying on hesgoals and its worth the £60

again cheers