*****The Official Champions vs Alashkert Thread*****

graeme_4

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

@Barasaim not sure you can actually buy it through the app, need to buy it through online Rangers account first then gets activated on the app I think 

Thanks. Could I buy it at home then activate it at his house?

Is the app needed, or will it work through the browser?

Just now, Barasa said:

Thanks. Could I buy it at home then activate it at his house?

Is the app needed, or will it work through the browser?

Aye as long as you have log in details for your accounts then you can buy anywhere and use it somewhere else.

There might be a way to do it through a browser but the app won’t take long to download tbh so might be worthwhile just doing that 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

You’ll end up with a stream mate, you sound like my da. I tried to get him RTV but it was too much for him to understand so he has a hesgoal link he clicks on now 

I always pay RTV when it's on in UK. Just not with apple. No way I risk a stream on the lads device.

6 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Aye as long as you have log in details for your accounts then you can buy anywhere and use it somewhere else.

There might be a way to do it through a browser but the app won’t take long to download tbh so might be worthwhile just doing that 

That's helpful, Thanks.

22 minutes ago, Toronto2Glasgow said:

Not looking too far ahead, but if we advance past Sainsbury Fc, do we know what Pot we would be entered into, or too early to tell 

If one of Benfica, Salzburg, Young Boys or Zagreb wins their CL playoff, we are definitely in Pot 2. If they all lose, then we have to rely on one of Red Star Belgrade, Olympiakos, the Czech scum or septic losing in EL playoff to get into Pot 2.

2 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Anyone else find that rtv are slow as fuck at sending password reset emails? Haven't logged in since last season and have got new phone since then and I've tried a few passwords. 20 mins waiting on reset email, even cribari was quicker than that 

Spam? 

I don’t understand how we have a fucking new iOS app that asks you for the password every time, and we can’t use facial recognition or even 1Password.