*****The Official Champions vs Alashkert Thread*****

graeme_4

5 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

I've long since stopped believing anything SG says when he mentions anything about players earning and keeping the jerseys.

Patterson showed nothing special to start ahead of our captain, Bassey on the other side gave the manager no choice but to start him ahead of Borna but Patterson was average against Dunfermline at best.

Wright is a tough yin, we know Hagi does well in the European nights, if anything I'd have Wright in for Kent but that would've been a big call.

4 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Patterson showed nothing special to start ahead of our captain, Bassey on the other side gave the manager no choice but to start him ahead of Borna but Patterson was average against Dunfermline at best.

Wright is a tough yin, we know Hagi does well in the European nights, if anything I'd have Wright in for Kent but that would've been a big call.

Wright in for Aribo for me.

Back four, Davis & Lundstram in front, Wright, Kent, Hagi behind Morelos.

4 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

It wasn't meant so much as a criticism mate, it's just that he's said it so often in the past that I think he says it more in an attempt at throwing opposition managers off

Just now, Colin Traive said:

Wright in for Aribo for me.

Back four, Davis & Lundstram in front, Wright, Kent, Hagi behind Morelos.

Wouldn't mind that either tbh but would mean us moving away from the flat 3 we always play in Europe, would've been good to see Hagi in the middle though, think he's best when played there, especially in Europe.

1 minute ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

So… can I only watch this on RTV if I 1) subscribe to ultimate package and 2) use a vpn n pretend I’m outside of uk?

Watch it on Hesgoal. If you want to contribute to the club, send me the fee and I will walk over to Ibrox and hand it to Broxi.

Rangers will face Alashkert in the play-off round of the UEFA Europa League tonight and you can watch that and Rangers Women against Man United LIVE on RangersTV.

Steven Gerrard’s men will kick-off their campaign in a competition which has been so good for them in recent seasons against the Armenian champions at Ibrox.

Rangers Women also take on FA Women’s Super League side Manchester United in a friendly kicking off at 5pm.

It’s set to be another fantastic challenge for Malky Thomson’s side as they prepare for the start of the SWPL season on Sunday, September 5th.

If you are unable to attend the matches, they will be broadcast LIVE and EXCLUSIVELY on RangersTV around the world including the UK for £9.99.

For the Alashkert game, Clive Tyldesley will be on commentary joined by guest Stevie Smith on co-comms, with Neil McCann and Alex Rae in the RangersTV studio.