Another pish story debunked

On 17/08/2021 at 14:39, GOAT said:

You also can’t help but notice all the players celtic are being linked with aswell, £7m strikers that sign for other clubs eventually.   It’s like someone is trying to give one set of fans a pick me up.  Wonder who?

Spot on. The media will try everything to give them a psychological advantage over us. But the biggest worry for me is this new compliance officer with the powers to overrule officials and hand out red cards if necessary. If the media whores kick up enough fuss over an incident that happened during the game, you bet your life savings we will be fucked over by this new rule. 

39 minutes ago, Nelson loyal said:

Spot on. The media will try everything to give them a psychological advantage over us. But the biggest worry for me is this new compliance officer with the powers to overrule officials and hand out red cards if necessary. If the media whores kick up enough fuss over an incident that happened during the game, you bet your life savings we will be fucked over by this new rule. 

I have never read about the new rules for the C O before, it does fill me with fear. 

On 17/08/2021 at 14:15, GOAT said:

Call me paranoid, but you can’t help but notice the amount of ex tarriers in the news last week coming out and saying we will have to sell this player and that player and the amount of negative news stories aswell.  It’s almost as if someone from higher up is telling them to say this and what to write to try and bring the fans and club down after a brilliant season…

Think your statement is a given mate.