Welcome to the Champions Juninho Bacuna

esquire8

17 minutes ago, Townfan1627 said:

Evening all. Town Fan here. Thought I’d bob on to let you know what you’re getting. In my opinion of course. 
Bacuna is by a country mile the most talented player we had in our squad. But after 3 seasons and 4 managers, he just only turns up and shows it 5 or 6 times a season, and for the rest of it strolls around like he’s the man without doing anything much at all. If Gerrard gives him a kick up the arse, he is easily Premier League quality 

I’m excited, I’ve always said on here we need more Brazilians in our squad 

Dunno, I’m just getting “isnae gonna work” vibes for some reason, no real reason why - I guess I think he is one of those footballers who plays for the money and can’t be bothered half the time.

Hope I am completely and utterly wrong. We need a good signing at the moment.

42 minutes ago, Townfan1627 said:

Evening all. Town Fan here. Thought I’d bob on to let you know what you’re getting. In my opinion of course. 
Bacuna is by a country mile the most talented player we had in our squad. But after 3 seasons and 4 managers, he just only turns up and shows it 5 or 6 times a season, and for the rest of it strolls around like he’s the man without doing anything much at all. If Gerrard gives him a kick up the arse, he is easily Premier League quality 

Oh fucking great, after watching that 1st half performance he'll be thinking to himself "ya dancer, I've signed for the right team"

6 hours ago, esquire8 said:

£8m

Wilson and Gerrard thought he was a better buy than Veerman.

There is (thankfully) no way we paid Huddersfield £8 million (or even £6 m) for him.  If Wilson and Gerrard think he is better than Veerman then we have serious problems.

The theme seems to be he can only be arsed a handful of games a season - he’ll be thinking he’ll fucking fit right in with a good few in our squad at the moment.

Wait till he turns up at some of the grounds up here. He’s certainly gonna be arsed then 

4 hours ago, Swagger said:

The theme seems to be he can only be arsed a handful of games a season - he’ll be thinking he’ll fucking fit right in with a good few in our squad at the moment.

Wait till he turns up at some of the grounds up here. He’s certainly gonna be arsed then 

I get that when you play for a team like Huddersfield who were probably the most boring team ever in the history of the EPL. He saw the bright lights of England and ended up being with that dross then they get relegated and his head dropped.

I think a new challenge like us will be ideal for him and I think he’ll do well.