Welcome to the Champions Juninho Bacuna

esquire8

12 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Found this video of him. Only 2:30 into it and have to say, looks a player when he's on his game. Some of the touches and vision are EXACTLY what we have been missing

Wary of YouTube comps but he looks very disrespectful

🤣🤣🤣

Made a c*** out of a lot players with his quick feet.

Better cut out the hair dying nonsense , unless it’s red, then he’ll just look like one of our socks

🤣🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, beararse said:

🤣🤣🤣

Better cut out the hair dying nonsense , unless it’s red, then he’ll just look like one of our socks

🤣🤣🤣

Holy fuck 

28 minutes ago, beararse said:

🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

:lol: Mate, that was almost word for word the post I was going to make....apart from the sock bit :pipe: Was going to say unless it's red white and blue ;) 

44 minutes ago, beararse said:

🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Taig

58 minutes ago, beararse said:

🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

466F8329-1B53-4B2A-BF3E-EE856013580A.jpeg

Just now, johanhentze said:

"available from the get go" as in schooled in our tactics and fitness?? How would one even go about doing that?? It isnt Football Manager.

He hasn't played in months. Gerrard said he would have to be cautious and monitor his fitness. I don't think we will see him before the international break.

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

That's what concerns me a bit tbh. Is Aribo for the off? Seems a bit bold for SG tbh!

I find it unlikely that somebody won’t be for the off in the next week .

We can’t choose who goes and if somebody does go it will probably be somebody we would really rather keep .

Player trading is a key part of the business plan .

25 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He hasn't played in months. Gerrard said he would have to be cautious and monitor his fitness. I don't think we will see him before the international break.

I know he hasnt. But even if he had, then he would still not be "available from the go".

26 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I know he hasnt. But even if he had, then he would still not be "available from the go".

I'm not following you here mate. All I'm trying to say is we have a habit of signing players who aren't ready to play. This guy, Sakala, the boy from Bournemouth (even before his heart problem). 

Look at Abraham at Roma. Transferred a few days ago and starts today.

It's just a little frustrating especially since we have so many with niggling injuries.

13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I'm not following you here mate. All I'm trying to say is we have a habit of signing players who aren't ready to play. This guy, Sakala, the boy from Bournemouth (even before his heart problem). 

It's just a little frustrating especially since we have so many with niggling injuries.

Shakala has played for us. I believe he is carrying a slight injury. But throwing players in to very important games so early could be disastrous on many levels. Look at Lundstram. He doesnt look up to speed on the way we play. That leads to a fanbase turning on him. Thats not the whole reason, but its certainly part of it.

13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

You'd fucking hope a 34m signing would be a starter.

The market we're in requires taking a punt on rough diamonds and polish them, some will have flaws, the odd one will shine.