Team for Sunday

6superbarry6

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Was he fuck.

One of the few players to get pass marks.

Him and Bassey were the only ones to turn up in the first half.

Was far better than Davis last night. Was better than Hagi as well, certainly in a defensive sense.

Worked his arse off and for the most part was the only one actually pressing and winning duels with their players.

This is all wrong 

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Was he fuck.

One of the few players to get pass marks.

Him and Bassey were the only ones to turn up in the first half.

Was far better than Davis last night. Was better than Hagi as well, certainly in a defensive sense.

Worked his arse off and for the most part was the only one actually pressing and winning duels with their players.

He was never better than Hagi mate. No chance. He does work hard though and can leave opposition players fucked. He does help wear players down. 

22 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Is this meant to be the match thread?

If there isn't one already we would be just as well changing the thread title to make it the match thread otherwise we'll be discussing the same shit in two separate threads all the way up to Sunday. 

4 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Plenty options. Put Wright in Kent's place then take your pick between Davis, Aribo, Arfield, Kelly, Bacuna and Lundstram for the 3rd midfield spot. Aribo for me as I thought he showed promise in the 2nd half last night after a poor first half. 

Fuck that 3rd midfield slot, its fucking ross county, get a 3rd man in the final 3rd next to wright and hagi and fucking smash this mob 

McGregor

Tavernier    Goldson    Helander    Bassey 

Kamara        Davis

Hagi                                      Wright

Morelos     Roofe

Arguably, I'd play Patterson at RB but I don't think Gerrard is brave enough to drop his underperforming, hiding, captain. If Davis needs a rest, don't play him on Thursday night when Kamara is back or play Kelly on Sunday, again doubt Gerrard is brave enough to play Kelly ahead of Lundstram, Arfield or Aribo.