Ross county game on tv

Just now, SPWF said:

You’re even doing it now. :lol: Like a dug with a bone man. Don’t know how you’ve got the energy. 

My post took the same amount of energy as yours greeting about me.

I'm saying black to someone's white because I responded to them whining about me? :lol:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Dude said:

My post took the same amount of energy as yours greeting about me.

I'm saying black to someone's white because I responded to them whining about me? :lol:

Still at it :lol: 👍🏻

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I'm sorry precious. I'll let you enjoy your daily Dude meltdown in peace.

Just worried about your mental state that’s all. No healthy having the amount of arguments you have on a daily basis. 

Just now, SPWF said:

Just worried about your mental state that’s all. No healthy having the amount of arguments you have on a daily basis. 

Were there any truth to that statement you would have reached out via PM to me. Instead you just look like a bit of a cunt.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Were there any truth to that statement you would have reached out via PM to me. Instead you just look like a bit of a cunt.

Have you ever just not bothered replying to someone? Always have to to get the last word in :lol:

On 21/08/2021 at 12:24, Nameless Ghoul said:

Not posting the name on a public forum for obvious reasons but there is an excellent private Facebook page that streams every game in HD. Just use facebook watch app to stream on the tv it's great. 

What's this? Is it a separate app to the main Facebook one?

3 hours ago, beararse said:

This.

@Thornliebanktrueblueplus, you MUST log into or connect to a VPN BEFORE you go to the Rangers TV page otherwise it will not ‘recognise’ you are dialling in from Poland etc as the cookie trail will point to you sitting in Bearsden or wherever you are meaning you’ll need to delete you history and start all over again.

So to save hassle ALWAYS connect to your VPN before going logging into RTV.

might sound like a lot of hassle but it’s a piece of piss, takes no longer than about 5 seconds to set up 🤣

Do this and if its still not giving you the option to buy the match pass, as has just happened to me, use an incognito window

1 hour ago, Monkey Butler said:

I tried to join the group, but I don't have a favourite Loyalist song so couldn't complete the questionnaire.

Trying to cover your tracks and act uber staunch by paying a few quid extra for a blue blender as well. Pathetic.

48 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Have you ever just not bothered replying to someone? Always have to to get the last word in :lol:

Has anyone ever just not bothered replying to him instead of greeting like wee fucking lassies over every innocuous thing he says?

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

I have. Have you ever seen a thread I've posted in without greeting like fuck?

I’d be as busy as you are on here if I commented every time you were arguing with someone. Wonder will you be able to resist replying here? 

3 minutes ago, SPWF said:

I’d be as busy as you are on here if I commented every time you were arguing with someone. Wonder will you be able to resist replying here? 

You’re even doing it now.  Like a dug with a bone man. Don’t know how you’ve got the energy.

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

There’s a lot of sob stories chasing tickets for next weekend on that group :lol:

You could play a great game of sob story bingo with some of the ticket requests :lol:  I need one for my sons 21st who I haven't seen all through the lockdown period :lol::confused:

Archived