Sun running a story about racist chants on a supporters bus upto Dingwall

j1mgg

1 hour ago, Bluekev said:

It was clearly a stupid incident and doing what they did is clearly considered racist in today's world but I think banning the whole bus is shite and poor from the club tbh. I think this lad is spot on.

Screenshot_20210823-171308-812.png

It's clear where I stand on this, but your man there is only 1 and doesn't speak for all so while it's fine he's ok with name calling he can't say that others won't have an issue with it.

I'd love to add more but probably best if I don't.

12 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

They're fucking banned.

Rangers are giving them no tickets.

Don't talk fuckin nonsense - are you saying this supporters club has now been dissolved because they've been " banned " by the club 

Read ForeverAndEver they are not banned

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Even though I didn’t travel to Dingwall last Sunday as the senior committee member I thought I had to make a statement about the unsavoury video that was filmed on our supporters bus and put on social media. What was on that video is totally unacceptable and everyone that was involved have been handed lifetime bans and will not be allowed to travel on the bus again. Our club was founded in 1966 and I personally have been involved with it for over 40yrs and have always prided ourselves for being a family club and have a large membership of all ages  and I can assure you that the views and actions of the lads in the video are not those of myself or the members of WRSC. We have accepted the decision R.F.C and will work with them going forward and reiterate to everyone there is no place for this behaviour not just in football but in Society as a whole, although I can’t condone the vile abuse one of our female members and a young boy received after their phone number was accidentally posted online 
On a personal note I’d like to thank all the people who know me and the good members of my club for their kind words of support it’s very much appreciated 

Decent 

what a scabby knee jerk reaction to ban a whole bus for something as pathetic and petty as that video.
The board tarring a whole bus because a couple of drunk young men were making cunts of themselves,should be a warning that this could backfire when they are expected to deal with every petty fuckin issue that happens from now on in.
imagine hiding in your house not sure if you are going to be shot,hung,flogged,stoned to death,thrown from a building or have to watch your children being raped.
Worry about that ffs.
Stop being fuckin offended about fuck all.
Willing to bet most on these pages have laughed at fat kids,jug ears,gingers and some with all 3.

12 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Don't talk fuckin nonsense - are you saying this supporters club has now been dissolved because they've been " banned " by the club 

Read ForeverAndEver they are not banned

The whole bus was banned until ForeverAnd Ever posted that 10 minutes ago.
This is the first any body has said anything about what happened from the viwe of the whole bus.  

8 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

what a scabby knee jerk reaction to ban a whole bus for something as pathetic and petty as that video.
The board tarring a whole bus because a couple of drunk young men were making cunts of themselves,should be a warning that this could backfire when they are expected to deal with every petty fuckin issue that happens from now on in.
imagine hiding in your house not sure if you are going to be shot,hung,flogged,stoned to death,thrown from a building or have to watch your children being raped.
Worry about that ffs.
Stop being fuckin offended about fuck all.
Willing to bet most on these pages have laughed at fat kids,jug ears,gingers and some with all 3.

Exactly. As the world burns, here in the west racist words are the worst thing ever supposedly. The club wont fight fuck all else but easy pickings, a couple nuggets and a cameraman on a bus ffs. 

Just now, RFC55 said:

The club have stopped giving them tickets. They're now banned by the club.

Anyone can phone and book a bus ya fucking idiot.

On Sunday club still have them tickets.

Today they don't.

Club have banned them. It's no fucking hard 

Here we go - gutter level