Sun running a story about racist chants on a supporters bus upto Dingwall

j1mgg

1 minute ago, Billy Gunn said:

How do you know it's considered offensive over there? I genuinely had no idea about that.

My wife is from Tokyo and I live there 6 months of the year (pre covid anyway)

Boys who where guilty will no doubt lose there jobs and be banned from Ibrox and end up with a criminal record for racism. 

Hope it was worth it boys. Shameful and for the cunt recording it he deserves a slap also. 

I remember committing a heinous war crime on a supporters bus once, some selfish prick filmed it and uploaded it online and I ended up in The Hague.

Things that happen on supporters buses should stay on supporters buses imo.

7 minutes ago, SK RFC said:

You’re actually comparing somebody whispering into a black persons ear that they are a monkey to someone singing about an eastern Asian eating dogs. Which is actually a cuisine in that region of the world? 😂

Shut up stupid, both are deemed as racist abuse, there is no high horse here.

SonicWill likes this

2 minutes ago, SK RFC said:

You’re actually comparing somebody whispering into a black persons ear that they are a monkey to someone singing about an eastern Asian eating dogs. Which is actually a cuisine in that region of the world? 😂

Cool. And I can only presume that you're fine with the eye gesture too.

I'm not going to engage any further on this, but I'll leave you with one final point. 

Ask yourself if your reaction would be the same if Rangers had a Japanese player and this footage emerged from a celtic supporter bus. I think we both know the answer.

MarcusDa Beasley likes this

3 minutes ago, SonicWill said:

Cool. And I can only presume that you're fine with the eye gesture too.

I'm not going to engage any further on this, but I'll leave you with one final point. 

Ask yourself if your reaction would be the same if Rangers had a Japanese player and this footage emerged from a celtic supporter bus. I think we both know the answer.

What if it was a celtic player being caught being racist, 2 game, £2500 fine 😂😂.

32 minutes ago, SK Rfc said:

Boys being mwi and inadvertently make an arse of it. Love it how so many gimps on here have lived such a perfect life that they get to have moral outrage and judge others. 

We’ve all racially abused a Japanese person at some point in our lives, genuinely don’t know what all the fuss is about here

End of the day what they’ve done is wrong and it paints the club in a bad light. The idiot filming and uploading has a lot to answer for, but in this day and age the boys need to be smarter. Behind closed doors I’d be surprised if most of us hadn’t done something deemed offensive, but in the social media age there is no privacy when you’re in larger groups and they only really have themselves to blame.

The club have to condemn it in the strongest possible way, we’ve got the Everyone, Anyone campaign and I know a few of our East Asian fan base and they’ll be embarrassed by this. Not so much the song, but the eyes - completely out of order.

PR stunt or not, and it pains me to actually put this into words, but I was genuinely impressed by Scott Brown’s reaction to Kamara’s racial abuse last season - I’d be disappointed if we didn’t show Kyogo some support on the pitch next weekend. I dislike that lot in the strongest possible terms, but you cannot racially abuse someone and then take the moral high ground. 

dummiesoot likes this

Not one person who's ever frequented a supporters bus in their following of ANY club can claim they haven't sung anything that was questionable at best, almost criminal at worst 

And for the ones asking how we'd react if the video was from them aimed at say morelos, aye we'd want them hung, thats football rivalry, everyone wants the others looking bad 

But lets be honest here, the biggest fuck up is the posting of it somewhere, no doubt other buses this weekend from all teams are thinking "thank fuck no cunt recorded our trip"