Squads for the next 2

scottyc06

9 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Davis playing both games will be pretty tough. Hopefully we are 2 up at HT on Thursday and can take him off.

Davis has already played too many games in a short span. Gerrard's man-management of him is brutal. If he is not going to trust young Kelly against Ross County (a park he is familiar with), he may as well let the kid move on.

20 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Aye no like they have 2 weans booting fuck out there seats and a fat boot next to them with her fat flaps overlapping the seats. 

Will just sleep and chill on flight back in luxury 

Did you see that documentary on channel five about first class travel.

This guy flew first class with Etihad I think and the plane had its own bathroom and bedroom.

How cools that btw

9 hours ago, Big Al 55 said:

Can’t believe some are suggesting we rest players for the ‘one off’ EL qualifying game.

It wouldn’t just be a financial concern if we’ll fail to get into the EL is would be a total embarrassment.

I agree but many could say that the monney diffrence isn't that grat between EL and Confference League. Plus IMO, we could have a rwal shot in reaching the semis in conff league.

Anyway, an organisations such as Rangers must treat every competition like a must win. Last season we missed the cups and that must be a lesson learned.

2 minutes ago, Mongolul said:

I agree but many could say that the monney diffrence isn't that grat between EL and Confference League. Plus IMO, we could have a rwal shot in reaching the semis in conff league.

Anyway, an organisations such as Rangers must treat every competition like a must win. Last season we missed the cups and that must be a lesson learned.

Whit???

9 minutes ago, Mongolul said:

Pretty sure it is.

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

But a one off means literally winner takes all, we dont need the win, a draw will do us

That’s not what it means at all… 

It literally comes down to only having this game on Thursday to qualify or else we’re out the EL. Hence it’s now a one off, there’s no second chance! 

In comparison we can lose on Sunday and still win the league 

I still think we should have enough of a squad that some can be left in Glasgow and we should win it comfortably on Thursday however! 

I think everyone understands how important it is we qualify.

I just think it’s as good as done. Bookies have us at 95%. Whether we rest a few players and that makes us 94% vs a full strength team makes us 97% isn’t enough for me to warrant risking an injury to Kamara or Kent or sapping the energy out of Davis legs.  

The only way we don’t qualify is through some absurd bad luck or a red card.

Sunday will be extremely high tempo and I’d rather have our best players fully fit, refreshed and raring to go.