Covid rumours - NOW CONFIRMED

GOAT

Just now, Bristol loyal said:

Sky sports reporting Kent out, big loss Sunday if true. Also Gerrard isolating, Tav and both keepers.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11788/12390288/steven-gerrard-Rangers-boss-self-isolating-after-covid-19-outbreak-and-misses-alashkert-game

Someone said above that Kent is being left in Glasgow as a precaution to a knock he has

21 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Special dispensation maybe? As folk are saying elsewhere, the guy behind Morelos does look like him.

Haven't seen the picture.

We still have four available GKs even though McGregor and McLaughlin are out so I would find that strange. He could be there for training / match prep purposes doing the Andy Firth role. If Colin Stewart is out then they need another body to help warm up the match day keepers. 

25 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

They are so poor that we played over a half with ten men and shagger never once had to get out of his seat

I expect us to go through but it is by no means as clear cut as some are suggesting. I am sure we all expected to turn Malmo over at Ibrox. 

3 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Not based on current form it isn't. 

Maybe not. He normally raises his game v them, and at worst theyre shit scared of him and pay him extra attention which frees up space for others.

In a game v them I would much rather have Kent playing than not regardless of form.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

He’s apparently fine for Sunday but he is absolutely a miss if not available for an old firm, regardless of current form

Hes quite often our biggest threat in those games 

They’re terrified of him - their entire club and fanbase