Covid rumours - NOW CONFIRMED

GOAT

2 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

Scenes when Kent & Wright are only being rested for Sunday & the tarriers prepare for them being missing!

This is my hope - although I appreciate that’s the stuff of make believe, or Fergie tactics 😂

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Rangers handling of this has been absolutely piss poor, just keeping the fans in the dark.

To be fair if there are players, like Kent, who are going to be available for Sunday but not travelling it makes sense to leave the tarriers in the dark! 

12 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Gave away a needless free kick that their goal came from and then gave away a penalty.

I thought the penalty was harsh, he fired the ball at him.  The real issue was that Balogun was total pish and that impacted on Bassey. 

Just now, TEFTONG said:

I can understand you're frustrated. But Rangers dont need to tell the 2 teams we play next, who is definitely out so that they can prepare better mate. 

We will be fine. This could be the very best thing to happen to us. Galvanising us to begin an unbeaten run that will be crucial towards us defending our League title and marching on in Europe. 

Tarriers have a game to prepare for tomorrow night. After that they will prepare for us and by then will know who is in or out. Tarriers will prepare all the same and I doubt this Armenian mob will get much tactical insight in 24 hours by knowing a few players are out for us.

We will find all out at 7pm with the presser.

15 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Be great if it was just precautionary.

Absolutely. Hopefully it’s down to that some are waiting on results and therefore couldn’t travel. A negative return and they are golden to play on Sunday.

Nothing confirmed means opposition can’t prepare. Hopefully a few walk out on Sunday that cause a, “fucks he able to play” reaction.

Hopefully.

Just now, Support_The_Troops said:

If you have had both vaccines you don’t need to isolate if you get a negative PCR test even if you have been a close contact 

64F210A2-853B-4DA8-9281-380D0B7F0175.jpeg

So, is it fair to assume a fair amount of our first team squad are unvaccinated. ?  If so, going forward this needs to be addressed. 

7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Tarriers have a game to prepare for tomorrow night. After that they will prepare for us and by then will know who is in or out. Tarriers will prepare all the same and I doubt this Armenian mob will get much tactical insight in 24 hours by knowing a few players are out for us.

We will find all out at 7pm with the presser.

Not necessarily