Covid rumours - NOW CONFIRMED

GOAT

2 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

So, is it fair to assume a fair amount of our first team squad are unvaccinated. ?  If so, going forward this needs to be addressed. 

Wouldn’t like to think so hoping most are ok for Sunday and it’s different for Europe not sure how it works that way.

2 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

So, is it fair to assume a fair amount of our first team squad are unvaccinated. ?  If so, going forward this needs to be addressed. 

Not necessarily, depends when the news broke in the squad and when they managed to go for the NHS test. Can then take up to 72 hours to get back to you but usually takes 24.

Boybluesy likes this

7 minutes ago, Support_The_Troops said:

If you have had both vaccines you don’t need to isolate if you get a negative PCR test even if you have been a close contact 

64F210A2-853B-4DA8-9281-380D0B7F0175.jpeg

This is I believe to be the real truth .

Mrs came back from her work yesterday after asking a NURSE what the new regulations are .The NURSE said even unvaccinated don’t require to isolate now .

And you wonder why folk are confused when somebody from the NHS spouts pish .

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Go with this for Thursday 

Mccrorie 

Patterson Goldson Helander Barasic

Arfield Kamara Davis 

Hagi Morelos Aribo 

Hopefully @eskbankloyal is right and kent comes back in for Sunday. Been poor so far but he's got a habit of coming alive in these games. 

Roofe and Kent back in on Sunday and it’s not anywhere near as bad as it could have been .

BlueKnight87 likes this

56 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The whole back 4 were poor again.

Well at least the enforced changes aren’t disrupting a solid defence.

The games Bassey has been good in are against teams that attack less. Really want to see if he can sort the defensive side of his game out which is the biggest concern for me with him.

1 hour ago, Boybluesy said:

You cant tell fit healthy young guys to have a vaccination due to current rule on isolation.

The rule is silly anyways as vaxxed people can still be infected and transmit virus.I🤷‍♂️

Bears, five stars and Bad Robot like this

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Go with this for Thursday 

Mccrorie 

Patterson Goldson Helander Barasic

Arfield Kamara Davis 

Hagi Morelos Aribo 

Hopefully @eskbankloyal is right and kent comes back in for Sunday. Been poor so far but he's got a habit of coming alive in these games. 

I would have Morelos, Helander and Davis on the bench tomorrow mate.

I appreciate tomorrow is a big game but Kelly, Balogun and Itten in is easily enough to advance tomorrow.

Need to save some for Sunday. Injuries to key players would hurt us bigtime tomorrow.

Nk89 likes this

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I appreciate tomorrow is a big game but Kelly, Balogun and Itten in is easily enough to advance tomorrow.

Need to save some for Sunday. Injuries to key players would hurt us bigtime tomorrow.

All I can say is, I'm glad it's Stevie's decision and not mine :pipe:

11 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Morelos must play tomorrow, no gambles. We have Roofe on Sunday if the worst happens

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Its the chance we have to take. Start our strongest team and hopefully put the game to bed and ring the changes. If we start with a team with an eye on sunday and it doesnt go to plan we will have to bring on our better players to see us over the line. Id prefer to start them than coming on to change a game.

Securing group stage football is our next game so the team should reflect that.