***** The Official - Alashkert v The Champions Thread *****

Bears r us

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

Will that opinion change if Az put them out tonight?

AZ looked a good side. AZ would have trounced us tonight. 
If they go out to the Dutch it means nothing. On current form they are strong favourites for Sun. We can hardly string two passes together 

2 minutes ago, Swagger said:

AZ looked a good side. AZ would have trounced us tonight. 
If they go out to the Dutch it means nothing. On current form they are strong favourites for Sun. We can hardly string two passes together 

I agree they'd have put us out tonight, but the scum have it all to prove, new players never played old firm, we are still favourites imo.

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

I agree they'd have put us out tonight, but the scum have it all to prove, new players never played old firm, we are still favourites imo.

Something looks seriously wrong with the squad. Even watching Kamaras body language tonight just not interested 

Just now, psb07158 said:

If folk think we're beating them on Sunday, after the way we have been playing for the past few weeks, I want some of whatever the fuck you're smoking 

Absolutely shocking start to the season 

Yaaaaassss another spare ticket, keep the white flag m8 I've loads of them, is your ticket a Qr code or will I just meet you outside the ground?

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Thought Patterson was really poor and for the first time in a long time Helander was giving me the fear at times. 

Fucking Hell, Patterson and Aribo were the best players, Helander made some good last ditch tackles again, as he does.

Some of the crosses Patterson put in were great. 

Honestly get amazed by how you see games :lol:

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Yaaaaassss another spare ticket, keep the white flag m8 I've loads of them, is your ticket a Qr code or will I just meet you outside the ground?

Aye mate class I think we're going to struggle so I should give up my season ticket absolutely amazing logic 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽