***** The Official - Alashkert v The Champions Thread *****

Bears r us

Just now, King Jela said:

Thought Patterson was really poor and for the first time in a long time Helander was giving me the fear at times. 

Patterson did his job but Tav will play Sunday if he is one declared fit. No one was spectacular.  Playing the high line looking for offside is a dangerous tactic.

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Fucking Hell, Patterson and Aribo were the best players, Helander made some good last ditch tackles again, as he does.

Some of the crosses Patterson put in were great. 

Honestly get amazed by how you see games :lol:

Patterson's crosses were great? 

Ditto. 

17 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Thought Patterson was really poor and for the first time in a long time Helander was giving me the fear at times. 

Agree on Helander but I thought Patterson done well and created a couple of chances while looking decent defensively with very little support on his side.  The couple of half chances that came from his side were more a case of Arfield not having the legs to close down or chase after his man.

Just now, Rowley Birkin said:

fuck sake mate what game where you watching helander stopped a few goal scoring chances tonight

Just now, shaka said:

Agree on Helander but I thought Patterson done well and created a couple of chances while looking decent defensively with very little support on his side.  The couple of half chances that came from his side were more a case of Arfield not having the legs to close down or chase after his man.

🤔

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Fucking Hell, Patterson and Aribo were the best players, Helander made some good last ditch tackles again, as he does.

Some of the crosses Patterson put in were great. 

Honestly get amazed by how you see games :lol:

Only 3 with any energy, agreed and young Mccrorie also being a positive 

38 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

Out of interest, would you know how many of our opponents tonight were tried or experienced, if he couldnt play in that midfield against 10 men he would be as well chucking it

Aye that's fair, but we had everything to lose. There are few managers who would have done things differently. Trust your senior pros to see out the game - especially when you're not playing well.  

16 minutes ago, King Jela said:

🤔

Helander was ok but had the occasional shaky moment more related to the general complacency of the team.  But Patterson I thought played quite well and definitely doesn't deserved to be singled out when there were others who were extremely poor like Barisic and Arfield.

Thank fuck I was at my work going by most of the posts in here.  Caught a bit on the news and looked like we should have had at least a couple.  Group stages again, filth at home on Sunday on level points with them and a full stadium of Bears.

Bring them on.

5 minutes ago, Sket said:

True though. Play like that on Sunday and we will take a doing. 

We are shite and have been for the majority of this season.

I need to pretend mate if i start thinking about the outcome statistically its depressing. No surrender!

I'm a bit in two minds about tonight's performance.

On the one hand it's another we've started fairly comfortably in but completely lost control and could/should have been punished.

On the other, we haven't really created as many clear chances like that for Morelos in one game and on another night all three go in and it's a 3-0 win.

Something's not really right about us though.

Just now, shaka said:

Helander was ok but had the occasional shaky moment more related to the general complacency of the team.  But Patterson I thought played quite well and definitely doesn't deserved to be singled out when there were others who were extremely poor like Barisic and Arfield.

That's my thoughts about Helander tbh. Not poor, just didn't fill me with confidence. 

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Aye mate class I think we're going to struggle so I should give up my season ticket absolutely amazing logic 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

I never came close to suggesting you gave up your season ticket tbh, you are suggesting anyone who thinks Rangers will win on Sunday are on drugs, I think we will win, if you are convinced we will be beat I was only offering to help a fellow bear, for a mod you are a very angry young man.