*****The Official CHAMPIONS vs scum Thread*****

21 minutes ago, Angus1965 said:

I see Bheast FC supporters are now blaming the Ref . :lol::lol:

Aye it's brilliant. Michael Stewart on Twitter wanting all our fans arrested now too. They squirm and look for something to hide behind.

Heres something they can't hide from. This is the tarriers worst start to a league since 1997. But big Sally fae home and away has got them passing the ball.

Crisis?! What crisis?

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

It’s been monitored for long time Bro 👍🏻I thrive on gallows and dark humour👍🏻Japanese messi 👍🏻👍🏻😂😂no bad mate👍🏻We’ve got a new name for him.👍🏻😂😂

57BF059A-DFF8-40CA-96A4-0F8CE752E544.jpeg.fb4c8dac33ad13d95cd2e40bfa18aca6.jpeg

Naw, just naw. No disrespecting Mr Myagi!

1 hour ago, Jakes Pal said:

I am totally supportive of the policy of keeping that Mhob out of our home, totally. I feel sorry for those younger Bears who may be denied the chance to enjoy a victory at The Piggery as I did on a number of occasions, but we really are better off without THEM polluting our air.

I say keep them out till they let away fans in 

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Yes thanks for getting back to me about the ticket 🙄

Some people might think you are crying wolf when you aren’t because 99% of your posts aren’t serious and trying to rip the pish. Just a thought btw 👍🏻

4 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Yes thanks for getting back to me about the ticket 🙄

I had to double check there as I was sure I messaged you back saying my brother in law took it. Genuinely sorry man. I woulda easily got a ton off you for that ticket too.

2 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Some people might think you are crying wolf when you aren’t because 99% of your posts aren’t serious and trying to rip the pish. Just a thought btw 👍🏻

Go fuck yourself, sent him a pm, and have given my ticket to others when it’s been free 

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Might be a few games early this year where my ticket will be available so I'll give you a shout next time.

I’ve got my season ticket mate so I’m sorted, be plenty of others that will need it before me, was just on the off chance for a mate 

Fucking love it! Had to go to a charity do tonight that I knew would be full of them. Was dreading it this morning but can say I’ve absolutely loved it belting out the tunes tonight and winding the bastards right up tonight! Fucked but love it the abuse I’ve had from some of these cunts for years to be here tonight is fucking brilliant! Can’t imagine how you lads in Glasgow and NI feel fuck them up the fucking Rangers and the queens 11 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧