*****The Official CHAMPIONS vs scum Thread*****

Just now, psb07158 said:

I'm very happy and most people who know me know that I'm a good laugh tbf, I just don't like to see the club getting dragged through the mud the day after an incredible win

The judiciary don't take the decision to prosecute, they apply the law. You can direct that one at the Crown. 

Same but different. To say there isn’t corruption in this country in judiciary crown etc etc is just being blind. 

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

I'm very happy and most people who know me know that I'm a good laugh tbf, I just don't like to see the club getting dragged through the mud the day after an incredible win

Our socks are sectarian and so is the hokey cokey in case you didn't know. 

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

They were at it the whole game mate, 1 of them had a hold of Aribo at practically every single corner / FK 

They knew that cunt Clancy was never giving a penalty for it 

Can you imagine Morelos reacting with dissent to decisions the way a few of their players did and not getting booked?

Nah, me neither.

Clancy has previous for ignoring shirt pulling unless its a Rangers player. See Katic in Dec 2019. He's a cheating cunt and those bastards have the nerve to whinge and claim the refs are against them. We must be back on top cause its nothing but negative headlines about us :UK:

12 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I'm watching the game again on sky.

Starfelt when he clears bornas corner away for another corner gas a hold of goldsons top. It's a clear pk tbh didn't notice it at the time 

Same when helander scored, someone has a hold of goldsons top, nearly rips if off him, 

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Can you imagine Morelos reacting with dissent to decisions the way a few of their players did and not getting booked?

Nah, me neither.

Starfelt, twice, no booking.

Absolutely disgraceful refereeing from Clancy.

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Nah, me neither.

"drug fueled, juiced up rangers front man morelos in threatening behaviour towards official" 

"innocent celtic defender starfelt being victimised by sectarian ref in old firm game" 

Micheal stewarts headlines without a doubt 

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

"drug fueled, juiced up rangers front man morelos in threatening behaviour towards official" 

"innocent celtic defender starfelt being victimised by sectarian ref in old firm game" 

Micheal stewarts headlines without a doubt 

I'm no fan of Clancy, no real complaints about him yesterday, but it just stood out as bizarre the way he allowed them to give blatant dissent.

If he reffed all games like he did yesterday then we could all just focus on bits of paper and naughty songs after each of their OF defeats 🤣

15 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

The judiciary don't take the decision to prosecute, they apply the law. You can direct that one at the Crown. 

Nobody likes to see the club dragged through the mud. But you seem to highlight it more than most on here and tend to have a go at our fans for singing songs that everybody that's ever posted on this site has probably sang at some point in their lives. What a don't get is you trying to make out it's racist?  Is it bigoted, yes, and secterian, yes, but it's not racist. And focusing on the negatives from yesterday, can you not just enjoy it without being a drama queen and calling your own fans racist. 

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm no fan of Clancy, no real complaints about him yesterday, but it just stood out as bizarre the way he allowed them to give blatant dissent.

If he reffed all games like he did yesterday then we could all just focus on bits of paper and naughty songs after each of their OF defeats 🤣

Thought there was one or two things he didn’t call in our favour which he should  have yesterday but hopefully this puts the referee conspiracies before every old firm to bed

which obviously it won’t but anyway 

3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Going to probably cop some flak for this but fuck it, I really wish our fans didn't walk through the city centre singing the famine song.

Once again, it allows our enemies to open fire on us. It's all I've read this morning. Shambles 

Video is fake mate imo the clapping in the video doesn't match what the pictures say. 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Video is fake mate imo the clapping in the video doesn't match what the pictures say. 

After the last fiasco I would not be at all surprised if it is fake. If it is shown to have been tampered with then surely there should be charges with regard to wasting police time.

23 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I’ve not seen it but I hope those ambulance chasers and race baiters have been set up again and it’s another dubbed video making the haters look like the clowns they are