*****The Official CHAMPIONS vs scum Thread*****

On 29/08/2021 at 19:35, Malkytfp1 said:

100 percent. AZ pressed them and they wobbled every time. It's hard to change anything when you won but I'd love to see us choose periods of the game to high press them next time. They really struggle with it, as do we but we have the players to beat it.

We are prepared to mix of up and hit the flanks. Gerrard is no ideologue. 

2 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Most have heard the saying "may as well get hung for a sheep than a lamb"

I think there is a lot of ppl in our support that just  think fuck it, it doesn't matter what we sing, it will end up being offensive to some poor wee sensitive soul.

Even if it isn't  they will go out their way to make it deemed offensive just because it's Rangers fans singing it.

This has been the narrative since they tried to make the hokey cokey sectarian ffs 

They won't be happy unless the whole stadium is sat on their hands in silence

Fuck them, should just start a go fund me page for fans to pay the fines imo

That kind of attitude is frankly moronic.  It isn't just us these days, it's society as a whole which has had to change.   Yes we are targeted for being Rangers but we know that TBB, FTP, Fenian Bs and similar are now deemed an offence.  The famine song was deemed anti-Irish racism some years ago.  We all know that.    What part of "don't sing these" can people not understand?  As much as I disagree with the new laws I've no intention of breaking them and getting myself in bother and getting Rangers bad publicity.   Our enemies love it when our fans get us into bother.

9 minutes ago, Vision said:

image.thumb.png.12a4a466245875b4b3b17c711d50d1ab.png

This is the lead up to Edwaar's sitter, my eye's tell me he's offside or does the rules say he's not interfering with play so is on?

Or is it an honest mistake?

Iv'e been away all weekend so if this has been covered already please ignore.

He's not considered to be interfering in play here. It hasn't been a rule where he would be considered offside in the above position for about 15 years.

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He's not considered to be interfering in play here. It hasn't been a rule where he would be considered offside in the above position for about 15 years.

With the rules changing every so often and the introduction of var my instincts were telling me he was on, but still wasn't sure. Cheers for clearing that up.

2 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

If the video is dubbed then I hope the group who are being accused release a statement 

The same way as the club should have waited for actual proof or arrests before sticking their usual crap statement out. Maybe the club could update us on the legal action they are taking against humza useless and friends for accusing players of sectarianism.