*****The Official CHAMPIONS vs scum Thread*****

44 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

People saying we should counter attack them are bonkers. High press n force that shite defence into fucking it. 

AZ stood off them a little to encourage them to play it from the back and then pressed quickly as a team and they crumbled. We know starfelt and Hart have a mistake or two in them. 

The way I see it is that we start with Alfredo and Roofe up front with instructions to stay there and pin back their defenders. With one of Kent/Aribo/Hagi playing just behind them.

Then it's a matter of winning the midfield battle and cutting off supply to their forwards. I hope that our management team have similar thoughts.

If the plan is to press we'll need as much legs as possible after Thursday. Wright, Roofe, Kent and, look away now, Lumdstram to start? 

Hopefully he'll do a decent job if he just sticks to kicking fuck out of Rogic and Turnbull. 

HG5 likes this

Really not sure how the game will go tomorrow.

All i know is i have been seeing for weeks now from that lot we are shite etc.

Lets hope we give them a wee surprise tomorrow so can screenshot all the comments over last few weeks and retweet them :lol:

The 4 or 5 now available he mentioned I presume will be Kent, Roofe, Lundstram and Bacuna? You would think all will start except Bacuna. Lundstram has been utter shite so far but it'll be him, Davis and Kamara in the middle. Roofe has to play tomorrow imo. Not sure where Aribo will fit in if Kent is available. Maybe play him at left back as an outside bet.

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

People saying we should counter attack them are bonkers. High press n force that shite defence into fucking it. 

Yeah I think we'll mix it up a bit. Press high when it's suitable and then press from the halfway line leaving traps for them to fall into like we have a few times against them, mostly at parkhead. I can't see us willingly let celtic have 60+% of the ball.

The only change I'd make is not to always pass it out as that will cause us bother. If we go more direct in situations when we are in our own third we stand a really good chance of saving ourselves from losing it deep in our own half and hurting them with one ball.

Is Bacuna available? I'm utterly sick of us signing players who can't just come in and play, evert cunt seems to be 2-3 games away. 

Should really be beating these horrible tarrier scum but we have not been at it whatsoever so far this season. If we step up then we win, if we carry on the form so far it will be close 

MacBoyd likes this

2 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

Is Bacuna available? I'm utterly sick of us signing players who can't just come in and play, evert cunt seems to be 2-3 games away. 

Should really be beating these horrible tarrier scum but we have not been at it whatsoever so far this season. If we step up then we win, if we carry on the form so far it will be close 

Agree, we haven't signed a player to go straight in for fucking ages

Fuck all the negative shite, up at 6:30, wee scran, head out to pick up @sibsy72 at 7:30, in my gaff for 8 and rattle a bottle of tonic and a couple of cans and head for the bus leaving at 9:30, cannot fucking wait.