*****The Official CHAMPIONS vs scum Thread*****

7 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Roofe has to play, none of this morelos up front himself, infact if we only play one striker it has to be roofe, his intelligent movement with rip their backline apart

Aribo in behind roofe, hagi and i suppose kent as well in behind, their backline will have ptsd by time we finish with them

Go 433 with morelos up front himself however and it could be a messy 90mins for us

Don’t think you can leave Morelos out tbh! He will run them ragged & he doesn’t keep missing the chances he had tonight! 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We NEED to start with purpose. They're fast out the blocks, we so need to be ready to counter it then work on possession and by passing their midfield.

Yup. First 20 mins take the game to them for a change see how they react. They’ve tried to do it to everyone else, bar Hearts ironically who done it to them. 

That defence could be dragged all over the place with a front three of Roofe Morelos Wright/Kent

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Yup. First 20 mins take the game to them for a change see how they react. They’ve tried to do it to everyone else, bar Hearts ironically who done it to them. 

That defence could be dragged all over the place with a front three of Roofe Morelos Wright/Kent

Bang on 👍

Id love to be as confident as some on here, every competitive game so far yer thinking, right this is when we will look anything like the team we did last year, then watching that shit tonight just kills it, if we don’t screw the nut and actually look like we are ready to start playing football these players are gony go from hero’s to zeros quicker than any Rangers title winning team I can remember, the cunts better sharpen up an do these soap dodgers bastards!

10 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Having watched them the night, their defence is a shambles.  We need to show up Sunday.  

So was that alashkert mobs defence the nite an we didn’t tear that apart, hopefully we have some players back for Sunday but I’ve got the fear..and the funny thing is it’s my own team giving me it, far too many no where near the levels required 

16 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Don’t think you can leave Morelos out tbh! He will run them ragged & he doesn’t keep missing the chances he had tonight! 

He probably won't have time to dwell on the chances he gets. From our point of view, that's excellent.

2 minutes ago, Billy Gunn said:

Futanari will cause us problems as will Abada, will Kent be available for this?

Is this meant to be the Japanese boy? He seemed to have an injury near the end of the match and they’ve not taken him off straight away so hope he’s aggravated it 

McCrorie

Patterson Goldson Helander Bassey

Aribo Davis Kamara

Wright Roofe Kent

Obviously if one of the main two goalies is available we start with them.

Kent scrapes in because it’s against them.

On current form, Morelos, Hagi and Barisic should be nowhere near the team.