*****The Official CHAMPIONS vs scum Thread*****

47 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

Remember this well. I lived in Brussels at the time and only place to see the game was an Irish bar in the centre. Guy I played football with ironically called Scott McDonald cheered the goal and then realised we were the only one in the place supporting Rangers. 

10 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

After tomorrow there's still 34 games to go, 102 points to play for.

We win, nothing is over.

We don't, nothing is over.

Just getting this out there before the carnage of tomorrow 🤣

I agree but equally as the league may well be tight this season a 6 point difference between a win and a loss could be massive come May.

4 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I agree but equally as the league may well be tight this season a 6 point difference between a win and a loss could be massive come May.

Of course. I'm not suggesting it's not important.

But this place swings like a pendulum and depending on the outcome will range from writing that mob off completely to sacking Gerrard and slating every player.

Nothing is won in August is all I'm saying, especially given the transfer window over the next few days could impact more than the result does.

If we finally decide to turn up this season I could see us tearing their back line apart and winning the game comfortably 

If not, we could be onto a pumping

Massive game today, not felt this nervous for 1 of these in a long time, just hope we hammer the horrible cunts

5 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Really up for it today.

Picking up one of my pals up to come watch the game at mines. 

He has 4 wee lassies and his partner has just been told she is expecting his first wee boy. He has always wanted a son and is over the moon. Really happy for him. First thing he said to me was "he can come to the games with us, Gonna get him a season ticket". :craphead:

I have a bottle of Glenfiddich 14 year old Bourbon Barrel Reserve that I have put by for a special occassion. We will toast the news of the soon to be wee Bear. 

We will no doubt end up smashed. Just like their defence.

3-1 to us with Hagi first goal scorer please. 

Congratulations to him and the family. Hopefully we deliver a result today for him 💙