*****The Official CHAMPIONS vs scum Thread*****

Roofe has to start. Preferably alongside Alfredo & hopefully Kent. We’ve got Sakala back as another option from the subs bench. Pace, movement & tempo the way to breech them. I think we will see direct balls from Goldson from the get go. 
You know they are going to come flying out the traps. We just need to remain patient, calm & composed in possession. Out of it just remain disciplined & organised & switched on. Their midfield offer very little protection to a high and vulnerable back-line.  

15 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

As off the boil Kent has been he’s in my team today, we know what he can produce and it’ll terrify their back line. 

Kent, Morelos, Roofe as a front three wins the game for us IMO. 

Definitely I think roofe is going to have a great game today. That front 3 will run them ragged. 

Won't start to relax until I see the team. Only then will I get a feel for how we are going to play it.

Tempo and a high press are key. We have better players than they do. Anything other than a win will not satisfy me and if we play as we can then we will batter them again.

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Seems To be a bit of chat Patterson hasn’t made it. Balogun at RB. Fingers crossed that’s just a nonsense rumour but it has given me the fear 

Yep just been sent the same, Balogun at RB, Patterson hasn't made it or is out the door.