*****The Official CHAMPIONS vs scum Thread*****

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Or maybe he picked up a knock the other night? šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

Thatā€™s my thoughts. I donā€™t think we will Sell him yet. Not only is he important to our squad, more playing timeĀ and his value will go up.Ā 

Just now, AdzKyle said:

Thatā€™s my thoughts. I donā€™t think we will Sell him yet. Not only is he important to our squad, more playing timeĀ and his value will go up.Ā 

There's no chance he's missing the game for that reason. Even if we had agreed a deal we'd have played him today due to the players out.Ā 

1 minute ago, DMax399 said:

Suppose we have to have one, which definitely leaves us short of defenders. Ā It is what it is, we should have enough to do them regardless.

Aribo can drop into full back, Balogun back into the middle if need be.

Always tough to predict these games but can see it being frantic and end to end. Their front 3 doesnā€™tĀ strike me as the type to track back and defend and that is in combination with 2 attackĀ minded midfielders so imagine they will try and leave a number of players up the pitch.Ā 

Need to press well and keep them under pressure in their own half, we wonā€™t get away with soaking up pressure like in some of the games last year IMO.