*****The Official CHAMPIONS vs scum Thread*****

1 minute ago, The true baller said:

He goes out his way to be a "celtic" man. Never seen anything more faux in punditry. At least Sutton bashes them from time to time.

Sutton is a cunt but has a bit of intelligence about him. Hartson is as thick as shit in the neck of a bottle.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Has got 0-0 written all over it.

Honestly though, I have absolutely fucking nae idea what this game is gonna be like.

They will come at us with all theyve got in the first 10 mins.. we need to be clever and find Kent in the space their FBs leave. 

They have different threats in attack but it's still the same midfield we bossed before and they look even weaker at the back. 

We need to start quickly today and go right after them. Give them no time on the ball. Roofe and Morelos can bully them up top. 

Looking at the line ups we should be looking to physically dominate things from kick off. My only worry is the referee, with the tarriers team being packed with lightweight diving bastards I think he'll give them everything and nullify any physical advantage we have. We should have a lot of joy from set pieces though so our delivery needs to be spot on for a change this season. Early goal for us and I think they'll be there for the taking.