*****The Official CHAMPIONS vs scum Thread*****

4-3-1-2:

McCrorie

Patterson Goldson Helander Barisic

Kamara    Davis    Aribo

Hagi

Morelos  Roofe

-    

Pin a forward on each of their two shitey centre halves and control the midfield. Use Hagi like fuck for balls in behind. Kent being out could be a blessing if Gerrard is forced to go with this. I reckon we win with that.

27 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Form goes out of the window in these games. If our team wants it then we win. Get fucking intae them Rangers. We need a Kyle Bartley challenge on Kyogo after 2 minutes to let him know he's in a game.

Kyle doesn’t play for us anymore mate 

12 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Does anyone know the exact price of the face value in general sale tomorrow morning for the OF? Going to try and help an RM Admin by buying one for them.

Really appreciate that mate but I’ve got one 👍🏻

sure they used to be £49 or something stupid 

35 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Really appreciate that mate but I’ve got one 👍🏻

sure they used to be £49 or something stupid 

Yeah I think that was the price in 2018 roughly they’ll be a few quid to a fiver more now imo.

If we do anything other than consistently clip long balls in behind their fullbacks then I don't know what the fuck we're paying our coaching staff for. 

AZ absolutely destroyed them down the wings and pressed high. Hope we don't sit off them but don't know what the energy in the squad will be like after that Armenia trip.

Am I the only person that thinks Defoe could be a shout for Sunday? His finishing is second to none and as much as I love Alfie his finishing is pretty mediocre and it’ll be important to put away the chances we’ll inevitably get and I have more confidence in Defoe than Alfie to bury a one v one.

Come on Rangers....put minimum of 3 past this rancid lot with minimum effort. I want to see your mojo back!

No idea what's happened recently, but I know fine its not a confidence issue....you know exactly what you are capable of. Put the effort in and sort yourselves out. 

Make us proud! Step up and play! ❤🤍💙👍🏻

If we play as badly as tonight then we will lose.  A shocking performance against 10 men is hardly the morale boost going into Sunday's game.  I'm at a loss to see where so many confident posts come from when our form has been utterly abject since the start of the season.    I just don't see where the energy and will-to-win will come from in our team at present.   To be honest, I didn't see much motivation coming from the sidelines tonight either.   Too many still seem to think that winning the league was job done.

57 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

If we do anything other than consistently clip long balls in behind their fullbacks then I don't know what the fuck we're paying our coaching staff for. 

AZ absolutely destroyed them down the wings and pressed high. Hope we don't sit off them but don't know what the energy in the squad will be like after that Armenia trip.

We won't have the legs in midfield to press. Davis was knackered by the end of the game and, I don't care about the backlash here, Kamara has been awful so far this season.