*****The Official CHAMPIONS vs scum Thread*****

If they score early on we are gone, can’t see a way back for us the way we have started the season.

Use home advantage to put them under pressure, force them to make errors. We are not strong enough to let them come onto us, so hopefully not planning to soak up pressure and hit on the counter. Hopefully the manager has learned that from the last game they beat us at Ibrox.

Ralston’s positional play is terrible, he’s always drawn to the six yard area so need to exploit this. Aribo/Kent can have an in if we target that area. They will be going down the left so need good protection for Balogoun he will be exposed throughout. 

Midfield need to be prepared to drive into the box & take advantage of the inexperience at the back. If Alfie is in the mood he will tear their centre halves to shreds & win free kicks in decent positions. 

Balogun in worries me at the back but it's more going forward we're going to struggle with him

Really need Borna/Kent to step up today, they can win the game if they win their individual battles

Need to be in their faces from the start, don't let them settle and force mistakes.

Roofe and Morelos bullied their centre backs in the last game last season.  I expect the same again today.  My only concern is Kyogo exposing Balogun, he was a bit lost at right back last season.  With that said, I'd rather have our line up than theirs.  Hopefully Kamara and Davis can control the middle of the park and Barisic can put some crosses on a plate for our strikers.