*****The Official CHAMPIONS vs scum Thread*****

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

We won't have the legs in midfield to press. Davis was knackered by the end of the game and, I don't care about the backlash here, Kamara has been awful so far this season. 

We will mate none of our players are disabled iirc 

2 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Form goes out of the window in these games. If our team wants it then we win. Get fucking intae them Rangers. We need a Kyle Bartley challenge on Kyogo after 2 minutes to let him know he's in a game.

Stats actually prove the opposite the form team usually win   
Clancy is the ref. We must not give him any chance to send a player off our disaine will be crucial 

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

The fans have a huge part to play this weekend. We need to stay behind the team. 

I've no doubt some might feel tired after tonight we need to create a atmosphere the players can feed off. 

We are the champions let's get it done. 

Yeah I'd a restless night but I'll be fine for Sunday mate.

Get at them, get in their faces, run at them, put them under pressure and they’ll crumble. Intensity from the off and we win comfortably.

Play a slow game sitting back and allowing them to play and they beat us by a few IMO. Game is all down to the management team and how they tell the players to play.

If there are tired legs the adrenaline should get them through. 50,000 bears against these horrible cunts should do the trick.

In terms of Alashkert, we made it 1000x tougher than it had to be. Convinced if it was last season we would have knocked a barrel-load past them at Ibrox and a couple in Armenia. Full team looks totally out of sorts this season and it’s deeply concerning. The only positive is that things can only get better. 

Surely the management team can see what we are seeing?? Even the basics look close to impossible at the moment. It doesn’t stand us in good stead for Sunday, but hopefully the atmosphere and the occasion is the boot up the arse the players need. We definitely have the quality - we know that from last season. Roofe, Aribo, Hagi, Patterson, Morelos & anybody who comes back in to the fold from the covid debacle can and will cause their back line problems if we are on our game. It’s just a case of winning the midfield and steadying at the back.

Winning the first derby is a marker, let’s hope its Rangers that lays it.

47 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

If there are tired legs the adrenaline should get them through. 50,000 bears against these horrible cunts should do the trick.

In terms of Alashkert, we made it 1000x tougher than it had to be. Convinced if it was last season we would have knocked a barrel-load past them at Ibrox and a couple in Armenia. Full team looks totally out of sorts this season and it’s deeply concerning. The only positive is that things can only get better. 

Surely the management team can see what we are seeing?? Even the basics look close to impossible at the moment. It doesn’t stand us in good stead for Sunday, but hopefully the atmosphere and the occasion is the boot up the arse the players need. We definitely have the quality - we know that from last season. Roofe, Aribo, Hagi, Patterson, Morelos & anybody who comes back in to the fold from the covid debacle can and will cause their back line problems if we are on our game. It’s just a case of winning the midfield and steadying at the back.

Winning the first derby is a marker, let’s hope its Rangers that lays it.

I keep thinking things can only get better then the go and drop another level. Dundee Utd was bad, Malmö at home probably worse and last night beyond bad. 
Form needs to turn and quickly 

Folk are getting carried away thinking this mob are good because they pumped St Mirren and Dundee at home. 

Away from home they’ve conceded two goals everywhere at (Hearts, Midjtylland, Jablonec and AZ Alkmaar)  losing three of those.

Watch the goals they conceded last night, they can’t defend. Starfelt and Joe Hart have mistakes in them every game and their wing-backs can be got at.

Out standards were set that high last season so it’s only natural to be a bit concerned wanting to reach them again but we’ll just need to restore order on Sunday.

Goals win you games, defences win you titles.

6 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Folk are getting carried away thinking this mob are good because they pumped St Mirren and Dundee at home. 

Away from home they’ve conceded two goals everywhere at (Hearts, Midjtylland, Jablonec and AZ Alkmaar)  losing three of those.

Watch the goals they conceded last night, they can’t defend. Starfelt and Joe Hart have mistakes in them every game and their wing-backs can be got at.

Goals win you games, defences win you titles.

Our defence is fucking shite as well. 

9 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

How do you think we would have done against those teams?

Bad memory from the last time at Tynecastle but we would have beat Midjtylland, Jablonec and probably a 50/50 with Alkmaar tbh if we weren’t at the races. They weren’t as clinical as Malmö with that Kolak upfront who are now in the champions league group stages so that’s obvious.

Just now, BearInTheToon said:

Have to say, I know they’re absolutely pish at the back, but I really don’t see where all this confidence for Sunday has much foundation.

We’ve been largely devoid of any intensity, energy or real desire to win the fight and take the game to opponents. 

On top of that, the organisation in the team is nowhere near last season’s levels while our sharpness in front of goal, and the final ball or final decision, have been largely woeful in most games.

I’ll be delighted if the team ram these concerns down my throat but, despite how pish they are, we still look miles off being clinical, sharp or as fit as last year. 

While I’m not confident and have been vocal about that, there are plenty of forgotten games in the past when we were on far worse form with far worse performances to only then go and blow them out the water in front of a packed Ibrox.

I’m holding on to that hope, along with the fact that they really are honking at the back.

Both teams are scoring, McGregor returning could be the difference. Fingers crossed he does.