*****The Official CHAMPIONS vs scum Thread*****

Massive result for us today. Ahead of them even though we’ve had a poor start to the season and had lots of players out. They were full strength and anyone would have thought Terry Munro was on again. We looked more like ourselves at the end of the game and hopefully can kick on from this. 

Outstanding effort from us and with the stick we've been getting that's exactly how you respond. Stick together, put everything into it and get your rewards.

I was nervous and not overly confident going into this because of our form and sluggishness but we put that aside and got on with it in a proper team effort which was amazing to see. Not the best we've ever played but the fight was there!

Also nice to end the "we can't play in front of fans or handle pressure" shite that has been thrown at us and at times this season had me worried!

We can now regroup, get our squad up to speed and kick on. To get through to this point considering we have barely got going gives me massive confidence moving forward.

Now back into your cave ya scum fuckers!

Mon the Gary McAlliball!

Just back and missed most of the game. That's a fucking massive 3 points. No one should under estimate how much of a blow that will be to them. The way everyone was talking, they only had to turn up today. First 20 minutes is all I saw....and it looked quite even. To win that, after the shit week we've had, (captain and reserve RB both missing, midweek trip to the back of fucking beyond, Wright missing from both games, 3rd choice Keeper playing and keeping 2 clean sheets, being way out of form all season, I've bound to have forgotten things) it's quite incredible. We really have the Indian sign over them.

Oh, and, I hope fucking William Hill goes fucking bust. Having us 40/1....REALLY???? How did that work out for you stupid cunts. I hope there are some fucking rich Bears out there tonight!!! 

I FUCKING LOVE MY TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

HULLO HULLO!!!!

:UK: :UK: :UK: 

Excellent result a bit off the pace at times today with the final ball.

Allowed them too much possession when it should have been ours to do something with the ball.

A great confidence booster after a few crap performances .

I thought Davis had a cracking game taking charge when needing to, distributing the ball with ease .

As above the support was outstanding clubdeck was bouncing and then some.