*****The Official CHAMPIONS vs scum Thread*****

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

5 nil? 

A new manager and one decent player brought in and they think they are Barcelona.

The bookies must love them. No fucking way would they score 5. Didn't even have that many shots on target.

Delusional cunts. 

They bought into the propaganda. As I said in the previous post, they still cannot accept the fact that we are now better than THEM. Years of non-competition and rolling over Rangers teams quite frankly, not fit to wear the jersey have instilled in THEM a sense of entitlement that they are guaranteed to have everything go their way. Hence the flying sharks after the Ross County defeat, hence the desperation to believe that Angeball :mutley: is going to return THEM to where they think they belong.

Anyone else a bit negged out (at the time) when Lundstram was brought on instead of a Hagi for example, like-for-like. Holding onto the 1-0 instead of going for two. Good when it pays off, shite if you concede.

4 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Anyone else a bit negged out (at the time) when Lundstram was brought on instead of a Hagi for example, like-for-like. Holding onto the 1-0 instead of going for two. Good when it pays off, shite if you concede.

Yes, I agree. Wee Hagi will be fuming when he sees that big lump of a player ahead of him.

However, no negativity today.

5 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Remember when cunts were on about lost generations :lol:, my lassies have forgotten what a defeat against they pished stained bastards feels like, up yese ya manky tramps. 

They believed that they had killed us. That is why their downfall has been so glorious to witness

The only way to kill Rangers Football Club is to kill every Rangers man, woman and child in the World. That ain't happening anytime soon.

15 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

They bought into the propaganda. As I said in the previous post, they still cannot accept the fact that we are now better than THEM. Years of non-competition and rolling over Rangers teams quite frankly, not fit to wear the jersey have instilled in THEM a sense of entitlement that they are guaranteed to have everything go their way. Hence the flying sharks after the Ross County defeat, hence the desperation to believe that Angeball :mutley: is going to return THEM to where they think they belong.

:lol:

They will be hurting tonight.

55 and counting...

10 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Could still have got another couple.  Thought Lundstram did well when he came on. 

I’m fucking minging!!! 

What a performance but!!! Helander, wow! Goldson, wow! Balogun, wow!! McCrorie, wow!! 

My wee boy seemingly running the length of the street with a Rangers flag when the goal went in!! 

On Rangers on!! 

17 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Why, after an OF win are you complaining about subs?? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

18 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Nah mate. Even at the time. If it was up to us fans we would have 11 strikers on. Lundstram was absolutely spot on. Think back to the Benfica games las year. Great game management.

8 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Why, after an OF win are you complaining about subs?? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Och calm down, hindsight’s a wonderful thing I’m just saying.😂 bought a cargo don’t you worry about complaining.

1 hour ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

That’s the result of winners today. We’ve not been great up to this point but when it mattered we showed our superiority. Angst- ball more like, get it up them.

We did to them today what they’ve done to us in recent years. A performance from a team that has become accustomed to winning these matches.