*****The Official CHAMPIONS vs scum Thread*****

It is easy of course to be wise after the event, however if that was the Angeball in full flow against an injury crippled team with at least two of those who played today well out the of form that they are capable of, then I do not know what I, and many others it seems, were worried about with regard to our lacklustre start to the season.

Onwards and upwards.

1 hour ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Raging cause ye talk shite aye :lol:

I'm having a great day 

I read the match thread after the game and just pressed the wee plus sign when something ridiculous was posted 

There was plenty more,

I'm highlighting the same posters talk the same amount of shite in most match threads and they should be ridiculed for doing so.

Did you or anyone else predict that Balogun would be MOTM? Posters had a legitimate voice to be concerned pre-match when finding out we would play a third choice at right back. Only for you to slag them (not me in quote) in hindsight. That to me makes you the lowest of the low.

6 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Sturgeons Stormtroopers will be on full alert with that post, hope you are using a good VPN or it may well be the 6 o'clock knock.

Thanks for pointing that out to them? So they are the picture polis now as well as the video polis ? No whit ? A don’t give a fuck am up for the fight😉

2 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

A more intense press and I think more joy could have been got. I wasn't panicking at all on this game because defensively over a long period we are stronger. They are more likely to lose a goal and we are strong from set pieces. 

Generally all round better. 

100 percent. AZ pressed them and they wobbled every time. It's hard to change anything when you won but I'd love to see us choose periods of the game to high press them next time. They really struggle with it, as do we but we have the players to beat it.

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Did you or anyone else predict that Balogun would be MOTM? Posters had a legitimate voice to be concerned pre-match when finding out we would play a third choice at right back. Only for you to slag them (not me in quote) in hindsight. That to me makes you the lowest of the low.

Ye raging for somebody else aye :lol:

Ppl like you is what's wrong with the world, getting yer knickers in a twist for someone else.

Cgaf mate

some ppl are thick as fuck and if they put their posts out there then don't greet when they royally fuck it up. Not you obvs, just whoever you are upset for ya rocket

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Still 100% win ratio with Clancy as ref in Old Firm games. Not one player booked.

Hehe.

Heresy I know, but Clancy had a very good game today, not one dodgy call that I can remember, few robust tackle he let go, but nothing to complain about or give THEM the usual excuse for defeat.

15 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Lowest of the low, wit worse than peados and rapist, child murderers?

2 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Ppl like you is what's wrong with the world, getting yer knickers in a twist for someone else.

Cgaf mate

some ppl are thick as fuck and if they put their posts out there then don't greet when they royally fuck it up. Not you obvs, just whoever you are upset for ya rocket

We just beat the scum and you feel the need to slag numerous Rangers supporters about comments made pre match only for you to bring them up post match. Right you are...

9 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Thanks for pointing that out to them? So they are the picture polis now as well as the video polis ? No whit ? A don’t give a fuck am up for the fight😉

Trust me, there will be full time monitoring of this forum by Scotland's moral guardians, I do not need to point anything out to them. As far as I am concerned, a bit of mildly dark humour which encapsulates totally the way things turned out today with regards to Balogun & the Japanese Messi, more power to your elbow my man.

3 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Cgaf mate

People had understandable fears and concerns and you rubbed their noses in it post-match like some  ubber fan whilst normal people are celebrating our win. Blizzare mindset. 

Very immature imo. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

We just beat the scum and you feel the need to slag numerous Rangers supporters about comments made pre match only for you to bring them up post match. Right you are...

It was from the whole thread up until we scored not pre match 

If ppl want to talk out their arse then don't get all greety faced when their called out for it.

I'm intending on doing it after every game now just for the upset it has caused tbh