*****The Official CHAMPIONS vs scum Thread*****

3 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

When they had their COVID-19 related issues last season ( Of their own making imo) they whined like little fucking bitches, Our squad gets hit this season and probably just down to bad luck and unless I’ve missed something Not a fucking peep from our club, Just roll our sleeves up and got on with the job in hand as is The Protestant Way IMO 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

You've hit nail on head mate :thumbup:

Gary McAllister said we just "deal with it" :rangers:

33 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

It wasn't even pre match, I only started quoting from page 30 when the game started.

If I point it out I'll know to take no notice of what these posters post in future and skip right by their posts imo

We can all read mate. Was there really any need to highlight the said posts other than point scoring? 

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

There’s No Substitute for Class mate, Something those manky fuckers will never know anything about .

They proved they don't have that with the last minute of that game! They are classless scummy, Cunty, taigy rats! 

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

We can all read mate. Was there really any need to highlight the said posts other than point scoring? 

Point scoring? 

Nope 

The point is it's the same every match thread, if ppl aren't pulled up for it then it will just continue,

there's having an opinion and then there's talking complete and utter shite. 

Most of the posts were spelling players names wrong which I'm sure I've seen you correct posters on occasion, it's no hard to get a player you support name correct ffs were no tarriers

1 minute ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Point scoring? 

Nope 

The point is it's the same every match thread, if ppl aren't pulled up for it then it will just continue,

there's having an opinion and then there's talking complete and utter shite. 

Most of the posts were spelling players names wrong which I'm sure I've seen you correct posters on occasion, it's no hard to get a player you support name correct ffs were no tarriers

I sometimes have problems with camera.

33 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Missing half a team? The majority of our team on the pitch would’ve started that game 

Agreed. With everyone available we would have brought in McGregor and Tav. Probably started with Balogun in the middle and Hellander on the bench. Might have lost the game who knows. 

3 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

That last minute summed them up.

Canny mind his name because I’m pissed but even the sky commentator said it would be controversial if anything came from that, Good job I chased my missus tae fuck at the end imo 😂

Just now, Brubear said:

Agreed. With everyone available we would have brought in McGregor and Tav. Probably started with Balogun in the middle and Hellander on the bench. Might have lost the game who knows. 

Playing balogun has worked out well considering how he’s dealt with kyogo, with the other 2 being more attacking we don’t know how it would’ve went

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Playing balogun has worked out well considering how he’s dealt with kyogo, with the other 2 being more attacking we don’t know how it would’ve went

I Thought that too, he didn't venture fwd much but focused on defending, which he done well

2 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Canny mind his name because I’m pissed but even the sky commentator said it would be controversial if anything came from that, Good job I chased my missus tae fuck at the end imo 😂

I have to say I thought it was McCrorie's only mistake all day. Our player went down with cramp not an injury and there is 30 seconds left. Throwing it out of the pitch was the wrong decision. It was obvious they wouldn't give it back because if they do they concede the game. If it had been reversed I would have been furious if we gave it back.