Jump to content

*****The Official CHAMPIONS vs scum Thread*****


Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Did you or anyone else predict that Balogun would be MOTM? Posters had a legitimate voice to be concerned pre-match when finding out we would play a third choice at right back. Only for you to slag them (not me in quote) in hindsight. That to me makes you the lowest of the low.

Lowest of the low, wit worse than peados and rapist, child murderers?

bluenoz and HuistraHairDo like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Ye raging for somebody else aye :lol:

Ppl like you is what's wrong with the world, getting yer knickers in a twist for someone else.

Cgaf mate

some ppl are thick as fuck and if they put their posts out there then don't greet when they royally fuck it up. Not you obvs, just whoever you are upset for ya rocket

We just beat the scum and you feel the need to slag numerous Rangers supporters about comments made pre match only for you to bring them up post match. Right you are...

watty. likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Thanks for pointing that out to them? So they are the picture polis now as well as the video polis ? No whit ? A don’t give a fuck am up for the fight😉

Trust me, there will be full time monitoring of this forum by Scotland's moral guardians, I do not need to point anything out to them. As far as I am concerned, a bit of mildly dark humour which encapsulates totally the way things turned out today with regards to Balogun & the Japanese Messi, more power to your elbow my man.

BLUEDIGNITY likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Ye raging for somebody else aye :lol:

Ppl like you is what's wrong with the world, getting yer knickers in a twist for someone else.

Cgaf mate

some ppl are thick as fuck and if they put their posts out there then don't greet when they royally fuck it up. Not you obvs, just whoever you are upset for ya rocket

People had understandable fears and concerns and you rubbed their noses in it post-match like some  ubber fan whilst normal people are celebrating our win. Blizzare mindset. 

Very immature imo. 

watty., sassaaaa and bluenoz like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, HuistraHairDo said:

It's no spelling mistakes tho is it? It's a player who plays for the team you claim to support but can't even get their names right you have no respect imo

Barisic has been here for years and you still see Barasic posts. 🤮

HuistraHairDo likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

We just beat the scum and you feel the need to slag numerous Rangers supporters about comments made pre match only for you to bring them up post match. Right you are...

It was from the whole thread up until we scored not pre match 

If ppl want to talk out their arse then don't get all greety faced when their called out for it.

I'm intending on doing it after every game now just for the upset it has caused tbh

 

TamCoopz and Darth Bear like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

It's no spelling mistakes tho is it? It's a player who plays for the team you claim to support but can't even get their names right you have no respect imo

You realise cunts have been bevvying all day,obvious people will make mistakes,the fact you've actually pointed it out is absolutely tragic,away back to yer fruit shoot ya mess

bluenoz likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

People had understandable fears and concerns and you rubbed their noses in it post-match like some  ubber fan whilst normal people are celebrating our win. Blizzare mindset. 

Very immature imo. 

It wasn't even pre match, I only started quoting from page 30 when the game started.

If I point it out I'll know to take no notice of what these posters post in future and skip right by their posts imo

Link to post
Share on other sites

"Here we go, 10 in a row......." Loved that today, not happening of course but what a fucking GIRFUY to THEM.

Make no mistake, despite the ANGEBALL false dawn, last year sickened THEM and they are not going to recover anytime soon.

kelvd1873 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, dougal72 said:

Gave up on coupons a couple of years ago , terrible at them. Always someone that fucks you over. 

I only just got into them again a couple of weeks ago. I'm just taking 5 games, I was a single goal away today and just a couple last week.

Don81 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

Missing half a team and no manager but guess who won ?

If that is the best they can do then 56 is coming.

David Edgar on Heart & Hand signed off the postmatch report with something similar: "No captain, no manager, no problem."

murzo likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 22 September 2021 18:45 Until 20:45
      0  
      Rangers v Livingston
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish League Cup
×
×
  • Create New...