*****The Official CHAMPIONS vs scum Thread*****

1 minute ago, Brubear said:

I have to say I thought it was McCrorie's only mistake all day. Our player went down with cramp not an injury and there is 30 seconds left. Throwing it out of the pitch was the wrong decision. It was obvious they wouldn't give it back because if they do they concede the game. If it had been reversed I would have been furious if we gave it back. 

That’s too sensible a post and clearly doesn’t suit The Narrative of This Thread Ffs 😂

2 minutes ago, Madina said:

Great rewatching it on Sportscene with prick face Stewart on the panel. Is Ange jot speaking to the BBC either as they just had graphics up for what Gary Mac and him said afterwards 

He can’t speak to the bbc from Ibrox if they’re not allowed in/choosing not to attend

1 hour ago, Jakes Pal said:

Trust me, there will be full time monitoring of this forum by Scotland's moral guardians, I do not need to point anything out to them. As far as I am concerned, a bit of mildly dark humour which encapsulates totally the way things turned out today with regards to Balogun & the Japanese Messi, more power to your elbow my man.

It’s been monitored for long time Bro 👍🏻I thrive on gallows and dark humour👍🏻Japanese messi 👍🏻👍🏻😂😂no bad mate👍🏻We’ve got a new name for him.👍🏻😂😂

57BF059A-DFF8-40CA-96A4-0F8CE752E544.jpeg.fb4c8dac33ad13d95cd2e40bfa18aca6.jpeg

4 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

2 clean sheets is all any of us could have asked from him. And he delivered them. 

Delighted for him. 

Hopefully his brother Ross does us a wee favour against the scum, Maybe kicking a potential last minute equaliser off the line whilst playing for The Sheep.

The phone-ins should be interesting on Monday. Who are the Mhanks going to blame for their defeat. The Covid conspiracy has been blown out of the water, the Referee (much to my surprise) was spot on today, nothing from our players remotely controversial, with the major display of un-sportsmanship being the Filth not returning the ball after being played out to allow treatment for an injury.

43 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Point scoring? 

Nope 

The point is it's the same every match thread, if ppl aren't pulled up for it then it will just continue,

there's having an opinion and then there's talking complete and utter shite. 

Most of the posts were spelling players names wrong which I'm sure I've seen you correct posters on occasion, it's no hard to get a player you support name correct ffs were no tarriers

Match threads on here are always mental. Drunk people daring to have opinions, getting over emotional and making stupid comments.

You are delusional if you think that you digging posters up for it will make any difference.

You'd be better staying out of match threads if they vex you so much.