*****The Official CHAMPIONS vs scum Thread*****

34 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I have to say I thought it was McCrorie's only mistake all day. Our player went down with cramp not an injury and there is 30 seconds left. Throwing it out of the pitch was the wrong decision. It was obvious they wouldn't give it back because if they do they concede the game. If it had been reversed I would have been furious if we gave it back. 

The referee indicated to him to put it out of play, it wasn't the lads idea.

2 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Quite right too! I went out for a few after but am now back in the house and tempted to get back on it:lol:

Am last man standing. One of my mates was at the game, the other 3 watched it in Partick. I watched it in the house and had a few then met them after. And here I am :lol:

1 minute ago, Jakes Pal said:

The phone-ins should be interesting on Monday. Who are the Mhanks going to blame for their defeat. The Covid conspiracy has been blown out of the water, the Referee (much to my surprise) was spot on today, nothing from our players remotely controversial, with the major display of un-sportsmanship being the Filth not returning the ball after being played out to allow treatment for an injury.

I think they will blame our board for not letting their support in. If not they will make some other shit up.

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Match threads on here are always mental. Drunk people daring to have opinions, getting over emotional and making stupid comments.

You are delusional if you think that you digging posters up for it will make any difference.

You'd be better staying out of match threads if they vex you so much. 

Can't say I've ever been vexed from an online comment, maybe it's you who should stay out the thread as I've obvs upset you.

And I fully intend on doing it every game now tbh

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I think they will blame our board for not letting their support in. If not they will make some other shit up.

I am totally supportive of the policy of keeping that Mhob out of our home, totally. I feel sorry for those younger Bears who may be denied the chance to enjoy a victory at The Piggery as I did on a number of occasions, but we really are better off without THEM polluting our air.

6 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Match threads on here are always mental. Drunk people daring to have opinions, getting over emotional and making stupid comments.

You are delusional if you think that you digging posters up for it will make any difference.

You'd be better staying out of match threads if they vex you so much. 

Better off locking threads at kick off, opening up at half time and then closing for the second half before the post match discussion. Impossible to make any meaningful comments and expect replies.

4 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Watching it back here and what a save McCrorie made about 1 min after Helander scored, could have been a whole different game if they scored straight away.

The one about 85th minute kyogo played clean through, Shagger would be proud. 

20 minutes ago, Tom0411 said:

The referee indicated to him to put it out of play, it wasn't the lads idea.

I didn't see that. Not saying your not correct, just I didn't see it. I didn't think the referee was meant do that. If he thinks the injury merits his attention he should stop the game and restart with a drop ball. He can then control that the team in opposition gets the advantage at the drop ball. 

Just now, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

The boy done good,

if Kyogo squares it they score anaw, 

I think we have had good goalkeepers and good coaching in that department, probably since the days of Chris Woods

6 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

I actually said great save McGregor at the time. The guy next to me gave me a funny look but I assured him I knew it was McCrorie but my point was it was McGregor standard.