*****The Official CHAMPIONS vs scum Thread*****

2 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

The boy done good,

if Kyogo squares it they score anaw, 

I think we have had good goalkeepers and good coaching in that department, probably since the days of Chris Woods

We've been blessed with cracking goalkeepers for the last 35 years. 

Only Maxwell gave me the fear before 2012, after that you can add Fod and Bell. 

1 minute ago, Brubear said:

I actually said great save McGregor at the time. The guy next to me gave me a funny look but I assured him I knew it was McCrorie but my point wad it wad McGregor standard. 

Ffs mate did you no see me pulling every cunt up for bad spelling, 

1 minute ago, Drumloyal said:

We've been blessed with cracking goalkeepers for the last 35 years. 

Only Maxwell gave me the fear before 2012, after that you can add Fod and Bell. 

Once I posted that I was racking my brain for who was mince in the last 30 year, :lol:  we have always had two half decent keepers most seasons tbh 

Aye Ally Maxwell,  McCoist said he used to call him McCain because when he played for Motherwell he always used to chip him :lol:

11 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

The boy done good,

if Kyogo squares it they score anaw, 

I think we have had good goalkeepers and good coaching in that department, probably since the days of Chris Woods

The Japanese Messi showing his godlike composure by going it alone. 

On a serious note we have been very lucky with GKs since I have been alive excluding the years down the leagues, long may it continue. 

1 hour ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Point scoring? 

Nope 

The point is it's the same every match thread, if ppl aren't pulled up for it then it will just continue,

there's having an opinion and then there's talking complete and utter shite. 

Most of the posts were spelling players names wrong which I'm sure I've seen you correct posters on occasion, it's no hard to get a player you support name correct ffs were no tarriers

*we're