*****Europa League group stage draw*****

5 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Bit of a noob here but struggling to add the European package. Where do I go once I log in? Defo have the email but can't see an option to add the euro league games.

If you’re on cccs the money comes out from Monday you shouldn’t have to do anything 

Malkytfp1 likes this

52 minutes ago, mus said:

So as a ST holder can I buy a ticket for just 1 game and not the whole package as I'm not able to make 2 games, they never make it easy ST holders then ST movers?

What are ST movers?

7 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

If you’re on cccs the money comes out from Monday you shouldn’t have to do anything 

I'm not bud. I paid it off in one go by bank transfer. Had a good week that week punting cooncil.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I'm not bud. I paid it off in one go by bank transfer. Had a good week that week punting cooncil.

If you never ticketed cccs for all non ST home games I think there will be another date for you to purchase as a ST holder. I’m cccs mate so money comes out automatically. 

Malkytfp1 likes this

1 hour ago, Wildwesty said:

What are ST movers?

Some UEFA designated areas too.  Option to buy other seats but the email isn’t very clear, granted I’ve only read it once quickly. 

3 minutes ago, don logan said:

We're skint and need money in. We are in debt, we failed miserably in qualifying for the CL, our share issue was under subscribed and zero taken in through player sales. It's about trying to balance the books and keep the wolf from the door.

Fully understand that & can also appreciate the supply/demand etc doesn’t mean that we as a fan base get shafted compared to the majority of fanbases in Europe! 

Just now, scottyc06 said:

Fully understand that & can also appreciate the supply/demand etc doesn’t mean that we as a fan base get shafted compared to the majority of fanbases in Europe! 

West Ham and Celtic have larger capacities than us so can make as much from a full house on lower ticket prices. We're not getting shafted. Just trying to keep the lights on. Would you rather have lower tickets prices and a depleted squad? Next set of accounts are going to be grim reading.

Bad Robot likes this

4 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

We all paid our money last season and never even got into Ibrox, I understand nobody knew that was going to happen but to then squeeze every penny they can out of us this season is a disgrace 

1 minute ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

We all paid our money last season and never even got into Ibrox, I understand nobody knew that was going to happen but to then squeeze every penny they can out of us this season is a disgrace 

So they should just give away tickets for free then? 

13 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

So they should just give away tickets for free then? 

Clearly I'm not saying that but they've had mygers on top of season tickets for 2 seasons now so they could have at least kept the prices the same as they were the last time we paid for the europa league 

15 minutes ago, don logan said:

West Ham and Celtic have larger capacities than us so can make as much from a full house on lower ticket prices. We're not getting shafted. Just trying to keep the lights on. Would you rather have lower tickets prices and a depleted squad? Next set of accounts are going to be grim reading.

So the fans have to pick up the flak for the club being poorly run? 

I don’t know how you can say that us paying well above the rest of European teams isn’t us being shafted? 🤷‍♂️ Do we have the best product in the Europa League? 

im not saying I won’t pay it because I will, as will everybody else… and they know that! 

30 minutes ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

Clearly I'm not saying that but they've had mygers on top of season tickets for 2 seasons now so they could have at least kept the prices the same as they were the last time we paid for the europa league 

Dont need to pay for MyGers though... 

6 hours ago, LoyalRanger86 said:

Whilst i get your point, i think it's only a extra £6 from 2 seasons ago EL packages.