Robby Mccrorie

BlueKnight87

1 minute ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Are we doing secret research at ibrox in a an underground lab to creat genetically modified keepers ?

Hopefully, he had a great game today. Alert, sharp off his line. When the Jap guy was through, if he hadn't been as fast would maybe been a goal otherwise

McCrorie pleasantly surprised me the last two games. I thought he looked average at Livingston.

He looks assured, saves like McGregor in that he makes his body big. No doubt he has learned from and is trying to emulate shagger. (and women coming his way) He must be beaming tonight and rightfully so. Love it.

22 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

I thought his distribution was quite good tbh

I preferred the fact that he just fucked the ball up the field at times instead of that shitty passing it to our defenders at the 6 yrd box. 

Imagine the feeling of being at the club for as long as he has, making your league debut against them at Ibrox with 50,000 home fans, at a time when we arnt playing that well and are missing our manager and 8 odd players. You win the game keeping a clean sheet and making a couple of big saves. Unreal.