Robby Mccrorie

BlueKnight87

2 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Are we doing secret research at ibrox in a an underground lab to creat genetically modified keepers ?

If you exclude the years in the lower leagues (although Fods wasn't too bad, just no where near our other keepers). The fact we argue over whos better Shagger or Goram says it all. Then you have Klos, Charbonnier, i was a fan of Niemi (3rd choice at the time), Woods (just before my recollection) even Alexander was a great deputy. We have certainly been blessed with some amazing keepers.

58 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I preferred the fact that he just fucked the ball up the field at times instead of that shitty passing it to our defenders at the 6 yrd box. 

Agree, with (original) shagger, its all too obvious that we will always play from the back. New shagger at least mixed it up.

2 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I preferred the fact that he just fucked the ball up the field at times instead of that shitty passing it to our defenders at the 6 yrd box. 

Yes, he told goldson to fucking move n shift the cbs up the park. Fair play for judging when to play and when to go direct.

3 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Yes, he told goldson to fucking move n shift the cbs up the park. Fair play for judging when to play and when to go direct.

That's exactly it. He didn't give a fuck and get dictated to by Our defenders (Goldson in particular) . There are points in games you just lump it up the park. 

Didn't look out of place in the slightest in the 1st team. Confident and wholly competent display in all aspects of his goalkeeping.

Silly mistake to chuck the ball out so near to our goal at the end, doubt he'll ever do that again 🙄

Really like the look of this kid as our future heir for mcgregor.

• 1 year later...

Obviously been offered a crack at making the number one jersey his own from next season. 

Ideal situation is we start bleeding him in to the team now. McLaughlin is a solid number two, that’s all he will ever be for us and we know exactly what offers. Make McCrorie the cup keeper and see how it goes.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

People canny even enjoy this 🤣

Boys about 6"2. Hopefully coaches are getting him to come off his line for corners. Remember him playing well in the old firm win he was chucked into. Would be giving him games in the league.

Don’t think it’s a case of people not enjoying it. Most people have said he deserves a chance, but he’s clearly not getting one so it’s absolutely bizarre that we have extended his contract 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Don’t think it’s a case of people not enjoying it. Most people have said he deserves a chance, but he’s clearly not getting one so it’s absolutely bizarre that we have extended his contract 

It's no. We have a 35 year old shite keeper in front of him. Even further ahead we have a 40 year old who got a nice send off with 1 minute to go in a cup final before canceling the dominos and re-signing. Mccrorie is next in line.

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

It's no. We have a 35 year old shite keeper in front of him. Even further ahead we have a 40 year old who got a nice send off with 1 minute to go in a cup final before canceling the dominos and re-signing. Mccrorie is next in line.

I don’t think he is though. I have a feeling we will play McGregor until the end of the season and then we will look to finally sign a replacement for him.