Barisic

GOAT

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Did anyone watch him today?  Walking about with a limp, clearly isn’t fit, played through the pain barrier for us today.  Wasn’t at his best again, but fucking warrior.  

Gave out some celebration at the end and kissed the turf before going off. He either gets it or he’s off.

26 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He was excellent today bar his crossing.

Abada was the most invisible player on the park as Barisic had him in his pocket.

Phoned my brother coming home from the game and said the exact same....thought he defended superb after a slow start

Deserved shout out. Played with a lot of heart today. Some dodgy distribution but delivered when it mattered for the goal.  

Not sure ending means he is off, from where I was sitting in SJR at time I thought he just looked emotional as very likely he was injured and knows he has been carrying something for a while, and got through it.

We'll find out soon enough.

54 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Did anyone watch him today?  Walking about with a limp, clearly isn’t fit, played through the pain barrier for us today.  Wasn’t at his best again, but fucking warrior.  

Not been right since his injury in euros 

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Thats what I'm hoping for. He was desperate to play at the Euros and injury robbed him.

Still dealing with it, nowhere near fully fit, showed character for a "shitebag" that a few haters on here claim he is!

Mate thats a good call out, I think rushing back to try make the Euros has impacted him physically and psychologically. And today he got rewards after putting it in. Lets hope so - he can be quite active on instagram so might get a clue there soon