Big Fil the Viking Loyal RSC

• McEwan's Lager changed the title to Big Fil the Viking Loyal RSC

Helander reminds me of David Weir.

Not a pacy player by any stretch of the imagination but reads the game really well. He made some great tackles and clearences today. 

Comes across as a modest person and team player in interviews. 

I'd start him every game.

To many, Katic became a legend when he scored his header against the scum. Big Fil deserves the same recognition now after that as does Balogun for his MOTM as a third choice full back. 

When you score against tarriers you are recognized, just ask big Bert Kont or Mo Edu.

24 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

To many, Katic became a legend when he scored his header against the scum. Big Fil deserves the same recognition now after that as does Balogun for his MOTM as a third choice full back. 

When you score against tarriers you are recognized, just ask big Bert Kont or Mo Edu.

The big man needs a mention there as well.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Nobody thinks hes a legend, come on. 

He became a legend on that day for some and they they want him starting. He never was and never will be a starter in Gerrard's eyes.

Anyway, tonight in my elated mood,  big Fil is a fucking legend, I will exaggerate and say he is becoming Gough like.

I fucking love the big man/

13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He became a legend on that day for some and they they want him starting. He never was and never will be a starter in Gerrard's eyes.

Anyway, tonight in my elated mood,  big Fil is a fucking legend, I will exaggerate and say he is becoming Gough like.

I fucking love the big man/

If this is your elated mood I'd hate to see your miserable bastard mood. 

2 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

If this is your elated mood I'd hate to see your miserable bastard mood. 

Are you kidding me? I rarely post negatively. Probably posted 50 times today and my only negative reaction is directed at JL.  Find me another one?

I admit, it is probably uncalled for to talk about what I think of Lundstram on a glorious day so I apologize for that.