Steven Davis

Essandoh

14 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

Below par in the 1st half but still x10 better than Kamara

Top class in the 2nd half. Gets far too much stick when he has an off game but Kamara seems to get away without any criticism 

36 year old, quality player & our most important midfield player 

Do you watch our midfield with Kamara? There's a reason it looks better with him in it rather than out of it. 

Davis was superb again yesterday but I thought all the players stood up and were counted yesterday. 

16 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Thought he was off it in the first half.

Superb second half. 

Exactly what i had been saying. Amazing how you can actually focus on the game when you stay off the drink:lol: even fat Ange said about regretting playing the Japanese lad through the middle and I had ssid to my boy words to that effect.

20 hours ago, Essandoh said:

90 minutes on Thursday night in the Armenian heat, another 90 under his belt today committing to absolutely every ball.

He is up there with some great British names in terms of the game’s history on these isles. His cap count with Northern Ireland tells you most of the story but his club career performances have been remarkable for nearly his entire career.

I remember being in the Club Deck for his debut against Panathinaikos in the UEFA Cup, when he was on loan from Aston Villa. Time flies.

37 in January and he still has so much to offer.

What a fantastic servant he’s been for Rangers Football Club. 

Was on loan from Fulham I think mate.

5 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Exactly what i had been saying. Amazing how you can actually focus on the game when you stay off the drink:lol: even fat Ange said about regretting playing the Japanese lad through the middle and I had ssid to my boy words to that effect.

Regretted playing him or not playing him through the middle? Thought centrally was the only time he had any impact on the game and looked quite lively. Plays off the defender's shoulder very well tbf.

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Regretted playing him or not playing him through the middle? Thought centrally was the only time he had any impact on the game and looked quite lively. Plays off the defender's shoulder very well tbf.

Regretted playing him centrally, thought he looked much better in there.

First half is the worst I’ve seen Davis play for a long time. Second was a big improvement. 

The most impressive thing is his fitness levels at his age. It allowed him to grow into the game when the likes of McGregor, Turnbull & Christie guys 7-12 years younger tired out.

Should really be retiring from international football though.  We're going to need him a lot more this season than we thought and 2 weeks break would have been ideal after the amount of high intensity games he has played already

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Would have been easier if you'd just said you'd fucked up your post, which you did.

It's ok got the correct version of what their manager said elsewhere.

Oh so you clearly noticed I missed a word out by mistake but decided to act like a fanny and start a wee argument.

Aren't you clever?

58 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Oh so you clearly noticed I missed a word out by mistake but decided to act like a fanny and start a wee argument.

Aren't you clever?

Nah, I read what you said, thought it made no sense as I thought the boy had played well through the middle, as you seemed to. Asked genuinely if their manager had said what you said or the opposite and you reiterated what turned out to be wrong whenI went looking elsewhere for what he said.

I left it at that, then it was you trying to act the smart cunt when you've asked if I'm alright, trying to start a fight in an empty house, and now somehow acting like a fanny,etc. And that's acting the fanny rather than just fixing the initial posts or saying so which was no big deal.

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Nah, I read what you said, thought it made no sense as I thought the boy had played well through the middle, as you seemed to. Asked genuinely if their manager had said what you said or the opposite and you reiterated what turned out to be wrong whenI went looking elsewhere for what he said.

I left it at that, then it was you trying to act the smart cunt when you've asked if I'm alright, trying to start a fight in an empty house, and now somehow acting like a fanny,etc. And that's acting the fanny rather than just fixing the initial posts or saying so which was no big deal.

:lol:

What a gimp you are.