Ibrox rocking

kelvd1873

20 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

What a game yesterday, couple of guys next to me just making it back for their first game at Ibrox for 18 months and great to meet up with them again, then even older guys like myself doing the bouncy was just so good. We are certainly the people.     :coolio:

You were doing the bouncy….how’s your back holding up mate !!! 

35 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

You were doing the bouncy….how’s your back holding up mate !!! 

Not bad to be honest :thumbsup: 

The atmosphere was just so good you have to go with it, the guy who sits behind me has a knee problem and was having to avoid the bouncing but the rest of us made up for him. :alfie:

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Not bad to be honest :thumbsup: 

The atmosphere was just so good you have to go with it, the guy who sits behind me has a knee problem and was having to avoid the bouncing but the rest of us made up for him. :alfie:

Superb mate. Yes the atmosphere was great

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

Desperately trying to find somewhere to get a re-run of the game so I can get a taste of what you all experienced! 

Absolutely loving the fan videos!!

https://www.footballorgin.com/Rangers-v-celtic-full-match-scottish-premiership-29-august-2021/

Adverts on the page that has the video of the game are a bit nsfw. So just beware of that :lol:

18 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Was anyone in the Sandy J stand shitting it - I seriously thought it was going to fucking collapse it was shaking like fuck 😂 

I was in my usual seat Main Stand Front and it is a bit disconcerting to look up and see the Club Deck visibly shaking above you. Some atmosphere yesterday, especially after the goal. A few lads from my bus commented that it’s the loudest they’ve ever heard Ibrox.

24 minutes ago, aird said:

https://www.footballorgin.com/Rangers-v-celtic-full-match-scottish-premiership-29-august-2021/

Adverts on the page that has the video of the game are a bit nsfw. So just beware of that :lol:

Mate, thank you for this! :tu: Genuinely, thank you! 

I can put up with pop ups as well! Cheers!

33 minutes ago, TBagalag said:

I was in my usual seat Main Stand Front and it is a bit disconcerting to look up and see the Club Deck visibly shaking above you. Some atmosphere yesterday, especially after the goal. A few lads from my bus commented that it’s the loudest they’ve ever heard Ibrox.

Not the loudest I’ve ever heard but up there especially the end with I’m feeling it. Unreal 

ma boys 17 he says it was the loudest he remembers but games like Leeds, Parma  Dynamo Kiev title decided against Aberdeen,  5-1 against the tarriers (Ray Wilkins wonder volley) will be hard to top for me. Probably a few others aswell. Nothing tops a full stadium rendition of the Billy boys mid match to put the shitters up opponents, half our own support would shit them self it if we done that now 🤣

12 hours ago, TBagalag said:

My wife been in the Club Deck for years and said she's never seen anything like it before - said it was absolute chaos at the goal