Ticket Office

BridgeIsBlue

Anybody else have bother with their smart cards not working yesterday? Walloper told us the cards we used were old despite being activated for every game this season bar Livingston :lol:

Queue was right down to the megastore after we got paper tickets near 10 minutes into the game, that office is an absolute shambles and it's a disgrace we have to put up with that service. 

Shiftless bastards to a man. 

they’ve ignored my query about the changes to ticket instalments for premium credit, but I’ve got some time this week so I’m just gonna make a complaint and see how it goes wonder if it could go to the ombudsman as I feel I’ve been mis sold a financial product 

See when you had to all queue up from about half 3 or 4am to get yer hands on paper tickets from the old ticket office attached to the Edmiston Club no one ever complained about it. 

Surely modern technology should make the whole thing better faster and allow loyal supporters some peace of mind. 

The whole system and the staff and management needs their arses kicked. Perform better or replace them. 

7 hours ago, SPWF said:

It’s not fit for purpose, size wise, looks wise, or service wise. Is there a new TO being built into New Edmiston House? 🤔 

Seen the design drawings via a tender for my work and I don't remember there being a ticket office. 

13 hours ago, Drumloyal said:

Wasn't there talk of moving the megastore into new Edmiston house and putting the ticket office in the current megastore? 

Did I imagine that? :lol:

I could be way off but I had it in my head that once the Megastore moved to Edmiston House the space was going to be converted into a bar?

I’ve probably imagined that.

Don’t want to start a thread about this so will ask here, what’s happening with Ibrox tours are they back on and can you book all year round?  My niece is trying to book one for October but the website won’t let her, anybody know what’s going on?

22 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I could be way off but I had it in my head that once the Megastore moved to Edmiston House the space was going to be converted into a bar?

I’ve probably imagined that.

I thought that too “sports bar” was what I thought I’d heard.

15 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Don’t want to start a thread about this so will ask here, what’s happening with Ibrox tours are they back on and can you book all year round?  My niece is trying to book one for October but the website won’t let her, anybody know what’s going on?

They are only releasing limited dates at a time due to Covid. At the moment you can only book for September.

On 30/08/2021 at 13:22, The Hammer 11 said:

they’ve ignored my query about the changes to ticket instalments for premium credit, but I’ve got some time this week so I’m just gonna make a complaint and see how it goes wonder if it could go to the ombudsman as I feel I’ve been mis sold a financial product 

Were u on the 10mth plan but it’s been amended to 7mths with higher payments and no Notification of a change?

9 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Yeah mate got an email saying they were changing it and I had 7 days to cancel it 

I was the same and got a reply weeks ago from Rangers.

Rangers we’re saying Premium Credit needed all the ST paid in full by March 2022 - Not sure when u made ur first payment but I’m September 2021 so I can only get a max of 7mths from Sept - March. The monthly payment is only higher cause of the shorter term, the amount paid over 7 or 10 will equal the same total.

I also wasn’t notified but accepted the explanation.

Season 2022-2023 we will go back onto the 10mth lower payment setup as there will be enough months for it to run fully

10 minutes ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

I was the same and got a reply weeks ago from Rangers.

Rangers we’re saying Premium Credit needed all the ST paid in full by March 2022 - Not sure when u made ur first payment but I’m September 2021 so I can only get a max of 7mths from Sept - March. The monthly payment is only higher cause of the shorter term, the amount paid over 7 or 10 will equal the same total.

I also wasn’t notified but accepted the explanation.

Season 2022-2023 we will go back onto the 10mth lower payment setup as there will be enough months for it to run fully

Rangers ignored my email so I’ve raised a complaint with premium credit who have now passed it back to Rangers.  Someone’s fucked up somewhere along the line and it’s either Rangers or premium credit. They shouldn’t be offering a 10 month option if they cant honour my best bet is rangers didn’t pass people’s details on to premium credit quick enough to start the 10 month plan