Club Statement

Jamie29

Sticks and stones may break my bones but paedophilles will hurt me.

Amazing that's there is such an outrage about this whilst across the city there is nothing about a club who harboured and endorsed the abuse of children. 

I've seen Dornan's twitter tonight and there are over 100 images of anti-protestant and discrimitive things towards us yet not one of them has been treated the same way. 

I'm almost certain there wouldn't be such an outcry had they won the game yesterday. 

6 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I’ve not seen the video mate 🤣

Was this pre match then I thought it was after the match in the city Center 

There’s two of the song being sung in the town at different parts, one at the four corners and then under central, but they did get stopped at ED before being let go in 1s and 2s

24 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Sticks and stones may break my bones but paedophilles will hurt me.

Amazing that's there is such an outrage about this whilst across the city there is nothing about a club who harboured and endorsed the abuse of children. 

I've seen Dornan's twitter tonight and there are over 100 images of anti-protestant and discrimitive things towards us yet not one of them has been treated the same way. 

I'm almost certain there wouldn't be such an outcry had they won the game yesterday. 

Get them posted mate.

full of ibrox sang Hullo Hullo before kick-off yesterday for the first time in what seemed like a while I’m sure since getting fined and BF1 banned for the Legia Warsaw game it felt like, gladly joined in at full-pelt but did think that could get us some tarrier complaint with the ‘up to our knees’ part ?

49 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

That's the real issue here, until the authorities get real about tackling these issues nothing is ever going to change, they cannot keep demonizing one section of society and ignore the others and expect the side that are being demonized to quietly accept that this is an acceptable situation, and that is what I suspect is the subtle message in the last paragraph of that statement.

Yes I take that now from the last sentence in our statement.

2 minutes ago, CR3 said:

sang Hullo Hullo before kick-off yesterday for the first time in what seemed like a while I’m sure since getting fined and BF1 banned for the Legia Warsaw game it felt like, gladly joined in at full-pelt but did think that could get us some tarrier complaint with the ‘up to our knees’ part ?

Fuck them 

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Disgusting from the club pandering to this mock offended shite tbh, any update on the tarriers investigation into Morelos racial abuse? nah thought not, fuck each and every one of the repulsive wean raping bastards, I will take no morality lessons from anyone connected to that vulgar cancerous bastardisation of a football club tbh. 

What do you think the club should do?