Club Statement

Jamie29

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Fucking hell that's almost incomprehensible

On the subject itself, I wonder what the 3 individuals have been charged with then, they should indicate what the charges are

They deny racism was the charge, don’t know if the police are trying to pin previous offences against them, that’s how it sounds to me.

I want the club to take meaningful action over discriminatory chanting and unacceptable behaviour, and that Union Bears statement is an embarrassment. They create a good atmosphere but they're now bringing the reputation of the club down.

In saying that, if we're putting our own house in order we need to make damn sure that the other lot are doing the same. We need to be highlighting every discriminatory thing that they have done in the recent past, and do in the future, and ensure that it is publicised as much as possible and that action is taken.

I'm glad that we're taking action, but let's not allow this to be turned into a one-way street.

39 minutes ago, SonicWill said:

I want the club to take meaningful action over discriminatory chanting and unacceptable behaviour, and that Union Bears statement is an embarrassment. They create a good atmosphere but they're now bringing the reputation of the club down.

In saying that, if we're putting our own house in order we need to make damn sure that the other lot are doing the same. We need to be highlighting every discriminatory thing that they have done in the recent past, and do in the future, and ensure that it is publicised as much as possible and that action is taken.

I'm glad that we're taking action, but let's not allow this to be turned into a one-way street.

Aye nae bother brendan

8 hours ago, SonicWill said:

The UB do much more than just add to the atmosphere and I don't think that statement is embarrassing, it highlights the corruption within Police Scotland that is likely fuelled by politicians and the media. The club don't give a single fuck about the fans and that is more evident than ever this last year and have happily thrown several under the bus just to appease the haters.

10 hours ago, King Jela said:

Its a very good point that a lot of people (no directed at you) seem to be missing. Actually bowing to the SNP's demands at the expense of their fans. Fucking shitebag bastards, the board. 

I suppose we are a business trying to attract investment and we're in Europe so we take steps to keep attracting investment and stay on right side of Europe. That's my take on why they've acted. Easily(ish) reinstated if found innocent/thrown out/lose evidence.

23 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

He locked his twitter after being called out for saying he would apologise if the video of our players singing about the Pope was fake. After the police investigated and confirmed there was no criminality, he refused to do so and just locked his account instead. 

He quite literally only unlocked it on Sunday to start tweeting about Rangers. He's bitter and absolutely obsessed. I cant take someone like that seriously when it comes to claims of being concerned about sectarianism, no matter what side of the aisle they're on. 

Im so sad that we have upset James 😀..

69111D30-81C4-4515-923C-E4E9B31CE2B9.gif.69823a2a04ab6e0d93900def9df6c00b.gif

1 hour ago, Junior Soprano said:

Is the video doctored?

One of them definitely is, plenty of cars in the video yet you cant hear a single engine running, the singing doesn't get any louder as they get closer to the camera and there's a lot of clapping audible yet you can't see anyone clapping in the video

9 hours ago, SonicWill said:

Mate delete that post and log out and never return.

10 hours ago, SonicWill said:

Shut up ya banger. Back to kerryfail