Club Statement

Jamie29

25 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

At least we know what Rangers’ next statement will be.

Shambles this.

Maybe what we need is for a newspaper or the like to accuse a family member of the board of singing naughty songs- the narrative from the club is likely to change then 

17 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

In my 45 years on this earth I've been called numerous insults, sectarian, racist and general abuse, never once given a flying fuck, far more concerned about some cunt jumping out a car and belting me with a machete or a baseball bat, what a bunch of wee fairies the human race has become, by fairies I mean wee jessie's, in case someone thinks I'm having a go at gay people and my door gets booted in at 6am

Assume you’re talking about your back door here? 

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

Assume you’re talking about your back door here? 

Probably front door, back door is a pain in the arse to get to through the back garden, wheelie bins and a snib on the inside of the gate etc., police Scotland are lazy cunts so would probably go the easy route. 

4 hours ago, theweebluenose said:

Or even the video from the same day of the "Anti-Irish march" of celtic fans seeing of the team bus chanting that they won't be mastered by no "Orange Bastard."

Humza, Dornan and most media outlets have been sent the video but as expected no response.

That's actually a very good point.

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

Couldn't prove the racial accusation,get them on a breach.
Hope they've got a decent lawyer who will prove this is a witch hunt.
Read on these pages yesterday that plod charged people with things that never happened and couldn't make court with assumption,then they decided to make a charge up,and that last sentence seems to sum it up.
Kerr was on complaining about how many officers are assaulted.
I would just like him to know if he wants support of the community,you cannot single out a section of that community because you thought you heard something.
you reap what you sow.

Says police Scotland have came out and said they are being charged for racially aggregated offences.

"But cops rubbished the claims, with a spokeswoman for the force saying: "The charges which have been brought against all three of the men who were arrested on Wednesday, 1 September, are in relation to racially aggravated offences. It is categorically untrue to suggest otherwise."

Would this be regarded as hate speech if he had actually eaten dog? There are apparently about 100 dog restaurants over there perhaps he was a customer?

Another thing that comes to mind is one of Billy Connolly's routines where he mentioned all the islamic countries with stan in their title by name and said the terrorist must be called stan. Ok it's quite funny but if you are determined to find fault is it really any less disrespectful to their culture or indeed racist than what these fans have done?

12 hours ago, GOAT said:

Full on attack on us right now by the media and politicians and our club are doing fuck all to defend us. 

97F0E5FF-2EB3-4CA4-A4C2-A4166C22F765.jpeg

One minute you're plodding along in obscurity in southern england where only a half dozen locals know who you are.
An ex player signs for the club with the biggest scandal in world sport hanging over it's head,and you get 41 MIXED COMMENTS and suddenly every cunt and their granny are being abused according to the fuckin sun.
#imcallingitout LYING BASTARDS
And all because of 1 scabby club who harboured 14 NAMED PAEDOPHILES,and a MANAGER WHO KNEW,in fact every body knew according to an oath taken in a court of law by the club captain.

21 hours ago, Bluekev said:

I reckon they have, they banned them before they were even charged with anything.

If you were to get arrested and it was reported in the paper and it mentioned your place of work then your work would probably sack you cause its bad for business.

The clubs doing something similar cause its too much of a risk letting them in before their case is heard. Imagine they went to Ibrox next week and were filmed singing the song? The club would get absolutely blasted.

The club is covering its arse, its shite but I get why they're doing it. And I know of at least one case where the club dropped the ban after a guy was found not guilty so that might happen this time too